Remember when you used to be able to find anything on YouTube?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But now you put in "Stan Lee in The Simpons" but don't get shit but a jerky video tape someone's recording off tv and laughing over? Fucking interent.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you're lucky. More often you'll find a couple of dorks re-enacting the scene in their backyard, or else a fat bastard giving his useless critique/essay on the scene, totally missing the irony that he is in fact COMIC BOOK GUY INCARNATE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I missed out on the golden youtube age.

CaptainWacky

"You broke my Batmobile!"
"No, I made it better!"

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Yep, and even when you do manage to find what you are looking for, ya click on it and BAM!

This video has been removed due to a copyright claim by Cocksuckers.

CaptainWacky

Or it's not available in your country. THIS ISN'T RED CHINA.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Or the "audio has been removed". Bloody fucking bullshit. But the "not available in your country" is the most annoying. WTF? Globalization ftw.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Or the "audio has been removed". Bloody fucking bullshit. But the "not available in your country" is the most annoying. WTF? Globalization ftw.

The Army has blocked Youtube.com from all government computers.

But didn't touch youtube.de

On the one had, cool, I can listen to music in the computer lab while doing work. On the other hand, these are the people in charge of keeping the chicoms/ruskies/et al out of our networks?!?!?! :hmmm:

CaptainWacky

We'd all be using youtube.de if not for the army!

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Yeah, that sounds confidence-inspiring. :lol:
Don't think the ".de" does anything for the availability of certain videos. Apparently youtube knows a lot better what they're doing than the army does!

whisky

Boobie inspector
And what's with these stupid fucking tags that keep appearing on the screen while you watch something now?

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I think people can add those onto videos to be "funny" but they rarely are.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, they can be useful if used sparingly, but most often the twat just says "lookit my orther vids plzz".