Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

Because for the best part, like me, I would guess they're too busy just looking and admiring The Tomtrek's fine ability to post lovely pictures for us all.

Because John and I like boiz, and (most of) the women of the MF don't get that same Trachtentingle that you do, and Rich is married so he is contractually obligated to think his wife is hotter?

My mind and soul is literally melting from the hotness of these new pictures (WHERE ARE HE HQ'S INTERNET? WHERE?)

So... beautiful. Should have... sent... a poet...

Because John and I like boiz, and (most of) the women of the MF don't get that same Trachtentingle that you do, and Rich is married so he is contractually obligated to think his wife is hotter?

Theres a girl in my office looks a bit like her, and another one that looks like a brunette version of Scarlotte Johanson.

I know thats not really relevent, but I just wanted to show I am appreciating this thread.

Its not so much that I think my wife is hotter, its just between her and MT, SJ, NP and all the other MF girls, I know which one I stand the most chance of getting in bed with tonight.