[RENAMED THREAD] In this thread, people will cry & stamp their feet like children

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
In order for Gagh to be Gagh, he has to take the initiative and pee in his own cornflakes.

THAT'S dedication.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Try cloning yourself, and then looking after him. You'll soon recognise the taste you refer to.

So you're saying someone DID piss in your cornflakes. You might want to make sure its milk next time before you take a spoonful.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
Teh Internets said:
Speaking as a man that experienced "ceiling wee" in the last building, I can commiserate..

(Ceiling wee: Sat there with my cuppa, went to drink it, noticed the cup was full. I'd drunk half a cup not 10 minutes previous. Looked up, yellow stain on the roof, and as we watched there was another stream, right into the cup. Loos above the office, bad sealing, and GIRLS who can't use the damn loos and pee on the floor. Had 3 total ceiling collapses in that office due to soil stack leakage, and 2 monitors that were filled with pee over a holiday. Don't miss that office.)

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Speaking as a man that experienced "ceiling wee" in the last building, I can commiserate..

(Ceiling wee: Sat there with my cuppa, went to drink it, noticed the cup was full. I'd drunk half a cup not 10 minutes previous. Looked up, yellow stain on the roof, and as we watched there was another stream, right into the cup. Loos above the office, bad sealing, and GIRLS who can't use the damn loos and pee on the floor. Had 3 total ceiling collapses in that office due to soil stack leakage, and 2 monitors that were filled with pee over a holiday. Don't miss that office.)

You know, despite having shows like Doctor Who, Torchwood, QI, Top Gear, and Nevermind the Buzzcocks...

The UK is really fucked up.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You know, Rommie, Gagh is right. We really shouldn't make fun of the MF. I forgot how sensitive some of them are about it. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You know, despite having shows like Doctor Who, Torchwood, QI, Top Gear, and Nevermind the Buzzcocks...

The UK is really fucked up.

It's mostly Wales' fault. England, however, is flawless.

You know, Rommie, Gagh is right. We really shouldn't make fun of the MF. I forgot how sensitive some of them are about it. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Remember when you cried like a pussy for days & days after I negged you into the red, acting as if it was some sort of open warfare & a snub on your good character? That was hilarious!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'll tell you what, Gagh. How about a peace offering. I'll post some pictures of Emma Watson, make a few lists, then some threads about Big Brother, and top it off with stimulating discussion of water fowl. Whaddaya say?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'll tell you what, Gagh. How about a peace offering. I'll post some pictures of Emma Watson, make a few lists, then some threads about Big Brother, and top it off with stimulating discussion of water fowl. Whaddaya say?

I don't watch Big Brother, I've always said Emma Watson has a man face, and I have no time for ducks.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Plus you have two feet.