REPENT.. for the END is near!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Accoring to the local prophets, the world will end this Saturday May 21,st 2011.

Be Prepaired :eek:

For at the time appointed the end shall be. (Daniel 8:19)
May 21, 2011 - Are You Ready?
JUST AS GOD WARNED NOAH BEFORE THE WORLDWIDE FLOOD, GOD IN HIS MERCY IS WARNING US THROUGH THE BIBLE THAT JUDGMENT DAY WILL BE ON MAY 21, 2011.

If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. (Revelation 3:3)

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. (Revelation 14:7)

NEW LINK - Facts About May 21, 2011

Here is a ten minute Audio Message for those who still insist that we cannot know the day and hour of Christ's return (from the May 9th Searching the Scriptures broadcast). Sections 4 and 10 of the paper NOTHING Is More Important provide additional information on how the Bible teaches that Christ will not come as a thief to those who are watching.

link: May 21, 2011 - Are You Ready?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
What Prophets? The ones from "Weekly World News"?

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
My question is does it occur before or after post time for the Preakness? Also I do hope Yahoo has an article on this so I can tell anonymous people that I just spoke to God on the telephone and he told me to tell them he is really disappointed in them.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Repents so I'll feel all pure and stuff, then go out and sin once again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I frequently have to repants after I have been sinning. Sinning with pants off is a lot more fun...oh wait you said REPENT. Never mind.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Someone should archive their web site on May 20th, so that when the world DOESN'T end the next day, we can have fun watching them backpedal.