Resident Alien

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I didn't know that was a real guy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
His show is Ancient Aliens, and his hair got taller every season.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

I was watching the finale and this song came on, and I thought LET THE MYSTERY BE!

Also, the fucking power went out soon after that, and then it came back, then it went out again and didn't come back until 11pm, so I went to bed :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I thought it was going to be 'Let The Mystery Be' too. I guess she had lots of similar depressing songs.

ALSO I finished the season it was good. I liked that Harry didn't turn into a full human lover by the end. He was still pretty much about to end all life on Earth and only stopped because of Asta, and seemed to care about pizza just as much. All the other characters had good arcs with satisfying ends AS WELL.

So was the murdered doctor's wife having an affair with the real Harry and that's why he killed the doctor? I kind of missed that connection. Is it a bit of a copout to make the real Harry a murderer as it kind of excuses Alien Harry murdering him? I don't know!

Linda Hamilton seems to be who they get for these type of show when they can't get Sigourney Weaver.

It was a fun show I look forward to season two in a year or whatever.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, I didn't know that was the real Harry killing Sam, I thought it was alien Harry.

CaptainWacky

No because they showed alien Harry arriving to kill him right after.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder if they'll ever find out real Harry was the murderer, and then blame alien Harry.

CaptainWacky

PROBABLY and he destroyed the real Harry's body so he can't even say "see it was this corpse that killed them!"

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

I was watching the finale and this song came on, and I thought LET THE MYSTERY BE!

Also, the fucking power went out soon after that, and then it came back, then it went out again and didn't come back until 11pm, so I went to bed :rwmad:

That song was also used for the very last episode of Northern Exposure. Good song.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I loved Northern Exposure!

Also, I'm so happy Resident Alien is back SOON.

CaptainWacky

Season two has started in the UK now so I've seen the first episode. It was good. A lot of it was just resetting things from how season one ended. But it's a fun show! I guess the octopus will be in it more often now.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Season two has started in the UK now so I've seen the first episode. It was good. A lot of it was just resetting things from how season one ended. But it's a fun show! I guess the octopus will be in it more often now.
Nice. You're not too far behind the US. I think I just watched episode 5 of Season 2 on Wednesday.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm so glad he freed the octopus. lol

The Question

Eternal
Another grand entrance (or... uh... exit) that did not go amiss.

CaptainWacky

Either the sherif and deputy are going to know Harry's an alien now or he's got some way to erase their MEMORIES...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe they will think Asta is the alien (and the murderer)!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GIRLS NIGHT!

This show has so many little funny things I don't even care about the story.