Retards Cripples and Brats redux

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think we're going to wedge Speak Freely's door open for now as well.

Just because I feel like it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes. We'll need someplace for the barbecue pit.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Saw the topic title and thought I was going to crash an online Teaparty convention.......

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.

Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?

Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.

Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?

Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

IMO, very underrated comedy from those guys.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You should hope not. I hate teabaggers and I carry a gun. Not good. Lots of blood.

Very intimidating as usual Sarek.

As far as I know TKR doesn't give a shit about silly hard right American politics. Not interesting enough to even be pissed off about.

Or are you referring to the guys who like to put their ballsacks on peoples faces? Also not very interesting.

Anyway, I have a gun too. Several. No biggy. So now what?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sarek's a little out of his depth here (for a change)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Not really. It's just another in a long line of crap threads and pointless banter that fails to capture the curiosity.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Which is why you're responding at quarter of 2 in the morning, when the rest of us are asleep :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Not really. It's just another in a long line of crap threads and pointless banter that fails to capture the curiosity.

We play to the room. We save the headier stuff for home, where we can appreciate it without too many mouthbreathers gumming up the works.