Robbed by heroin addict

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
He attacked me in my fucking kitchen.

I'm really pissed off and shaken up about this, to say the least.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I thought he was going to kill me.

I don't hang out with shitheads like that guy, he said he wanted to buy the hookah coals then came in and attacked me.

Fucking bullshit.

:(
d

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
nanny/ Perhaps if you stop committing illegal acts, you will in part reduce your vulnerability to other more reprehensible illegal acts. /nanny

That sucks. Can you get some trustworthy person over there to keep you company and distract you until you feel a little better?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Why was he buying coals from you instead of from a head shop or whatever?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
what the ... he doing in your house?

you gotta fuck him over now, or he maybe back

Pm me if you want to know how to break a syringe in a body so that his arm wound will never heal and the tiny needle shards will rip his flesh inside out

fucking junkie scum

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
PM me if you want to know how to to put your fingers in your ears, waggle your fingers & stick out your tongue at him.

Ramen

Suck my Logic
Have you tried reading the bible instead of dealing drug paraphernalia? :(

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Are you sure it's just him that was the idiot?

No offense meant, but I'm not sure you've thought your assessment of this event through as well as you could have.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Are you sure it's just him that was the idiot?

No offense meant, but I'm not sure you've thought your assessment of this event through as well as you could have.

I knew something was up. I actually sent out a few texts saying it was him if I turned up dead even before he attacked me.

This guy's really stupid and doesn't know where to get hookah stuff - in the past he's bought tubs of shisha and similar items from me. Of course it was stupid of me to deal with him in the first place.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
What's the likelihood of you crossing paths with this individual again?

'Cause if he's got the typical junkie swiss-cheese memory, and he hangs out in your area, I see a surprise chokeslam in this guy's future.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
What's the likelihood of you crossing paths with this individual again?

'Cause if he's got the typical junkie swiss-cheese memory, and he hangs out in your area, I see a surprise chokeslam in this guy's future.

Pretty high. It's only a matter of time until he wants more pot, or god forbid hookah coals. Luckily I've got a few high powered pellet rifles, and if he comes back, I've got them loaded.