Robbed by heroin addict

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Fuck the pellet rifles. Don't use anything that resembles a gun. That could garner you more trouble than it's worth. What ya gotta do is fuck with the man's supply. That's the real way to punish a junkie.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Abandon your shitty lifestyle. Most people caught within the same spiral you're in learn it the hard way, I hope you do not.

Cheers.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Tonight he started texting me with psychotic threats and shit.

I'm going to get killed in a violent fashion. This is bad. I'm going to die; I'm so fucking scared.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You're not going to die. He's an addled junkie who didn't really think robbing someone all the way through and is now panicking because he's afraid you're going to call the police and get him sent to jail and raped.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Troy: "Fuck you your a bitch cupcakea tryin ta get chris ta find out where i stay"

Me: "Fuck you. What Chris does is his own business."

Troy: "You wanna know where i stay i got somethin for ya"

Me: "I don't care. You're a piece of shit and I sincerely hope I never have the displeasure of seeing you again, scum."

Troy: "Oh you will ima make you my bitch and drag ya ass by that pony tail you fucked up"

Me: "What's your fucking problem?"

Troy: "you And tryin ta get tony against me to think im scared of him ha ha ha ill take you him and chris at the same time"

Me: "Don't show your face here ever again, Troy."

Troy: "Im the type of person people go runnin to the police cuz they dont know what to do..."

"But i will tho prolly end up seein you and weston screwin round with a dildo"

Me: "You're pathetic."

Troy: "Your the one that fell to the ground and was cryin n Shit maybe the pony tail works cuz your more like a girl your the one thats pathetic"

Me: "You're right, I did! I'm not so insecure that my sense of self revolves around aggression, unlike certain people I know."

Troy: "Do you have the balls to say Fuck you to my face or you just wanna keep textin shit you ponytailed queer?"

Me: "I'd rather never see your face again."

Troy: "Well when im on that part of town ill stop by so you chris and tony can tell me why Yall think that"

"I suggest you stop texting me or you might see this face again and plenty more..."

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You know what I want to post here, so I will simply express my thoughts and concerns for your general welfare and happiness.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I've been getting reports from some of his friends that he regrets doing it and is afraid I'll tell his girlfriend. I called him a few days ago and he acted repentant and said he'd leave it outside in fifteen minutes; I got home three hours later and nothing. He hasn't answered calls since then.

My friend Dan made a fake Facebook with some random girl's picture. He's going to message Troy's girlfriend and tell him that she's having an affair with them, and to top it all off, they do drugs together.

;)
d

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
The Saiga 12.

n69800949_30640701_3008609.jpg

B/c sometimes you need a 12 gauge AK.

With a bit more funds and a little work, you can have her looking all nice (thanks 922R.... fuckers).

saiga_12k_tromix.jpg

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I've been getting reports from some of his friends that he regrets doing it and is afraid I'll tell his girlfriend. I called him a few days ago and he acted repentant and said he'd leave it outside in fifteen minutes; I got home three hours later and nothing. He hasn't answered calls since then.

My friend Dan made a fake Facebook with some random girl's picture. He's going to message Troy's girlfriend and tell him that she's having an affair with them, and to top it all off, they do drugs together.

;)
d

HAHA

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, what goes around, comes around. Troy will experience some really nasty stuff in the future, for sure.