RobL gets the ban hammer at EI

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Suicide by moderator (or owner). Went of the deep end and self destructed. Actually earned a perma-ban direct from the purple master himself, bypassing all that board 'law'. WHAM! Next.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Somebody throw a link or something.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How fucking tedious is that?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Their rules are all bullshit anyway.

LOP is so full of himself.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
give what happened to LOP when he was only 9, you can understand his sensitivity with what is in the news nowadays.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

But once again, understandable given the news and what happened to LOP when he was 9.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Meh, I'm not interested in poking Exisle (or most other board for that matter). Usually any 'trolling' I do is a natural outgrowth of my curse/talent to word things in the most offensive way possible no matter what I actually am trying to say.

Anyway, TKers say mean things, boo-hoo, we always have - but, I've always believed there is a line being crossed when personal trauma is used against someone over a message board dispute?

I would say "Have you no decency, Sir", but I suspect I already know the answer.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Decency?? Maybe you weren't around when LOP was making fun of me for not liking Mountain Dew Baja Blast. I mean that was a personal choice but he didn't care.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So is RobL one of Sandusky's kiddie victims?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
not Robl

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Decency?? Maybe you weren't around when LOP was making fun of me for not liking Mountain Dew Baja Blast. I mean that was a personal choice but he didn't care.

wtf? How can you not like the awesomeness that is Mountain Dew Baja Blast?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
wtf? How can you not like the awesomeness that is Mountain Dew Baja Blast?
I apologize. I did not have all the facts. Being against Baja Blast - really? It's time for a purple jihad. All purple must go.