Rodrigo Alves

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Walking uncanny valley. Most likely to have a meltdown.

CaptainWacky

Most likely to get kicked out after getting drunk and saying the N word again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A lot of betting pools ended earlier than expected after night one.

CaptainWacky

I thought he seemed like a good bet to win on the first night because he seemed quite funny but yeah glad I don't actually bet!

CaptainWacky

Ejected. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe he dropped the n-word one more time?

CaptainWacky

They said there was a "further incident" so it seems likely.

CaptainWacky

And they didn't even show it. Or explain that he was kicked out. Weird.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The source went on: 'Rodrigo didn't think the cast was good. He thinks it could have been a much better bunch of celebs and he was exhausted by them. He was concerned being on that show with people who had been in prison or committed crimes or were famous for being kidnap victims. This panicked him and he had to get out.

'Also, the Big Brother format doesn't suit him. He is a showman and isn't used to just hanging around waiting for stuff to happen. He ended up doing things that he wouldn't normally do and he was paranoid about tarnishing his career.'
What career does he have? And he is famous for repeatedly mutilating himself. GET HELP.

CaptainWacky

That "source" sounds like Rodrigo's agent.

CaptainWacky

Someone on DigitalSpy is claiming Rodrigo touched Dan inappropriately while Dan was asleep and that's why he was kicked out. Of course they have no source...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He is mentally ill in some way so I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that and then be in denial about it.

Some people just shouldn't be famous.

CaptainWacky

He probably won't be famous for much longer now anyway!

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NOW IF YOU HAD FEEDS...

JC was shown inappropriately stroking a sleeping housemate's face and arm while he was sleeping. He received a warning (not his first for bad touch) but wasn't thrown out of the house b/c the other HGs didn't want him to go so they didn't file formal complaints.

Yeah we are the new Roman empire. Or something.

CaptainWacky

Jesus Christ?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wish -- it would be such a smack to all the racist evangelicals over here if Jesus turned out to be a 4 ft 11 inch gay latino go-go- dancer who like to touch people inappropriately (maybe he's healing them and we can't see it).

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

They put Mini Me back in the house!