RommieSG cheating

VKD

Banned
I have strong reason to believe that RommieSG cheated on Squidbillies-Floor It to attain his high score. This is unacceptable

Weevil

I have strong reason to believe that RommieSG cheated on Squidbillies-Floor It to attain his high score. This is unacceptable
I have personally investigated this, and have judged you to be correct.

Do you have anything to say for yourself, Rommie?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL @ this thread getting moved. Are you guys really fighting over Squidbillies?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Squidbillies is actually fun. Have you seen all the secondary graphics after you explode stuff?

I don't think I've heard all the comments yet either, those are pretty funny.

VKD

Banned
he also cheated on Four Leaf Clover, by slowing the time right down giving him ample time to find all the clovers.

Daycare time for Rommie, eh?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
All available members of staff have reviewed this complaint, and I have now decided I don't give a shit.

We may now continue, unimpinged, with our lives. Besides, it was way more fun to accuse jack of cheating years ago.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about Rommie cheating on the corpse of the dead cat lady, but then I remember Jack dug her up and skull fucked her.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
double

VKD

Banned
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about Rommie cheating on the corpse of the dead cat lady, but then I remember Jack dug her up and skull fucked her.

my theory is that shalamar comitted suicide after rommie told her he wanted things to get 'serious' between them