Rov finally says something on ExIsle

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Everyone is so far off in that thread it would be a waste of time for me to bother with them. I also tend to get rather mean with people who don’t really bother to research the subject their discussing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I just posted three examples of polls which led to the creation of fora on that board.

Boy, you can tell little Lance is in Law School, can't you? :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Hey, mm...every read anything by Robert J. Ringer?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
His definition of "LegalBoy." ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
ExIsle has been proven to be overrun with hypocrites, self-centered mental midgets, and no-life losers. It's helmed by a man-boy who betrayed his own once...who simply had to provide a place for the riffraff to gather once again.

That was a goal of mine...outward, undeniable proof. Why was I set on proving it? That matters only to me.

It is finished. My God, it is finished.

RobL

^

Yeah. I like how the same people who've been insulting you over the last week are now demanding you apologize to them for telling them to "shoo"

Caitriona

Something Wicked
CoyoteUgly said:
That was a goal of mine...outward, undeniable proof. Why was I set on proving it? That matters only to me.

I know this might sound trite, I assure you I don't mean it to, but I think I understand you here.

Random

All that fuss to prove that the more things change, the more they stay the same?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And let the cadre of idiot detractors attempting to play things down commence...

Rockraven

I want to touch mandi's boobs
They need somebody to keep all this fun from getting out of hand every other week. I mean, the train wreck, snowballing crap is fun, but only to a certain point. Well, they could use their admins, but if the admins aren't around they need someone to go around and say 'Yeah, we saw this, give us X days.'

Sometimes I enjoy Ex Isle, but occasionally the board's in need of a good hosing down to get rid of accumulated crap and bring in the new.

Utahraptor

TK addict
How can you be proud of screwing over Ex Isle? Messing with Ex Isle is like beating children. There's no glory in it at all.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Grandtheftcow said:
Everyone is so far off in that thread it would be a waste of time for me to bother with them. I also tend to get rather mean with people who don’t really bother to research the subject their discussing.
Were you referring to me? No of course you weren't. This is TK and you would have no problems telling me I need more research. In the article, Eomaia, that I wrote in the link I left, I stayed up all night, reading EVERYTHING I could find on Permian Extinctions and asteroids that whacked the Yuccatan. I fell asleep at my terminal.

Fire_Storm20

Utahraptor said:
How can you be proud of screwing over Ex Isle? Messing with Ex Isle is like beating children. There's no glory in it at all.

Precisely. Every child needs a little reminder occasionally about following the rules. Yes, it hurts for a time, but they learn not to do what they did wrong. :vert:

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
CoyoteUgly said:
ExIsle has been proven to be overrun with hypocrites, self-centered mental midgets, and no-life losers. It's helmed by a man-boy who betrayed his own once...who simply had to provide a place for the riffraff to gather once again.

Feel better? Do you ever get the feeling they are bruising you? They don't really say, but when I go there, I feel abused, slightly.