Peter Andre
Stephen Baldwin
Bill Oddie
Victor Ebuwa
Robert "Monkey" Loggia
Angela Lansbury
Jonathan Frakes
Kenny Baker
Anthony Daniels (will be seated away from Baker)
Freema Agyeman
The Original Summer Hoyland
The Surviving Cast Of Last Of The Summer Wine
Kane
Konnie Huq
Jim Davidson
Elijah Wood
Sheridan Smith
The Queen
Every Sugababe ever

AND ON ONE ELSE

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
And the MFers.
But those invitations are written in invisible ink so that the un-invited (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) won't feel badly.

hey, I can't help it if we're elitist scums!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just heard that "robots from the future" have been invited, but not sure which ones.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Jim Davidson only got invited as he said he would "black up" playing his role as "Chalkie White" to try and balance out the number of white, upper class people.

The Black and White minstrels are also appearing, singing their famous ditty "I love a white woman in a white dress (on my knob)"
minstrels200.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
I hear they have also invited Peter Kay and Vernon Kay.

They only invited them both because they arent sure which one is married to Tess Daily.

CaptainWacky

Peter Andre has been univited after Jordan started a rumour that he gave a Havey a "Stone Cold Stunner."

Randy "Macho Man" Savage has been invited in his place.

CaptainWacky

They knew he wouldn't come if Michelle wasn't coming (she wasn't invited because Kate didn't want everyone looking at her perfect nose during the wedding.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I politely declined my invitation -- I'm on call that weekend.

CaptainWacky

They invited THE CHINAMAN to "make up the ethnic numbers." :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

False alarm, I was thinking of a dream I had.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Though initial public demand has been unexpectedly low, Prince Charles has pushed through production of the Duchy Originals Commemorative Nicolaus Witchell Effigy (priced at a reasonable £250 each and available at your local branch of Waitrose), which may be ceremonially lit as Will and Kate say their vows.

SAUSAGEMAN

I have a last minute addition to make: I'd like to invite "a violent mob of revolutionaries ready and willing to finally rid the world of monarchic scum".