Rumors Of Skin's Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated.

Skin Of Evil

Undeniably Plausible
And very popular with test audiences.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Skin had that rare talent of leaving when at the top of "his" game and not giving in to the temptation of coming back, therefore preserving the legend.

I'm sure the poster is still around, but the ironic persona of "Skin of Evil" is safely entombed and enjoying his immortality.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It's like a musician that dies when they're peaking. Kurt, Elvis, Jimi, and Janis all died before their time. They're all immortal musicians.

Anyway, anyone remember that episode of Sliders where Kurt Cobain didn't die and went on recording music. One of the records they picked up was a collection of him singing christmas songs. Yeah, that was a good show.

Seph

Retired Account
Heh

Friday

Bazinga!
I would love to sit down and have a drink or two with the man behind the actual Skin persona. That would be epic.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
It's like a musician that dies when they're peaking. Kurt, Elvis, Jimi, and Janis all died before their time. They're all immortal musicians.

Anyway, anyone remember that episode of Sliders where Kurt Cobain didn't die and went on recording music. One of the records they picked up was a collection of him singing christmas songs. Yeah, that was a good show.

The first two seasons were good, it went to shit after that. :(

Anyway, Saint, Wordforge may tolerate your impostorship, but I'll have to ask you to stop molesting Skin's memory or GTFO. ;)

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
BAAAAARKY!!! Where are you, my little stud muffin?! We still need to do the kissing on top of your work desk full of Lego Star Wars action figures! ;)

Skin Of Evil

Undeniably Plausible
It appears that Skin is so well remembered that his mere emergence is enough to send good people into fits of rage.

This gratifies Skin immensely.

Friday

Bazinga!
Skin is Legend in these parts. Old trolls genuflect to his memory, young trolls can only aspire to achieve one-tenth of what Skin achieved.

Everyone knows the name Skinofevil.

Seph

Retired Account
lame sock is lame.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

You forgot Jim and Joey.

Skin Of Evil

Undeniably Plausible
Too bad you're a faker.

Skin is not a fakir. Skin has never even been to India, where the girls have the tiny dots. By the way, those tiny dots don't appear only on the forehead. There's a matching one on the...

Ahem. Skin has never been to India. Unless you count a prostitute named India, and then yes. But no.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hiya BG. You ought to change your eating habits, as your shit is beginning to stink.

jack

:bigass:

jack

You still here, faggot?