Russell Brand deported from Japan

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
817.imgcache.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHOPSTICK HAHAHAHAHA NOW I FINALLY GET HOW BRILLIANT YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY HE IS! I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS! OH GOD LOL!

I want to personally kick him in the nuts for what he did to Arthur (and Helen Mirren's asking price).

Well yeah it sucks that it happened for long-ago past offenses.

But I still only find about 1 out of 5 things he says funny.

I thought Get Him to the Greek was pretty good. NOT GREAT, OK? BUT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.

(didn't like the original Arthur that much, DON'T HURT ME. Won't bother with the new one, probably)

Having actually been inside a prison cell, and once being held by customs, I can testify that I was NOT allowed to keep my phone and take pictures and have connections to the internet.

He must be having it really rough there...

It's Japan; their prisons are cities floating above the clouds, where robot wardens are trained in kung-fu, and your food is delivered directly into your stomach by wifi.

I thought Get Him to the Greek was pretty good. NOT GREAT, OK? BUT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.

(didn't like the original Arthur that much, DON'T HURT ME. Won't bother with the new one, probably)

He was better in his supporting roles in Bedtime Stories and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Yes it was horrible for him to personally erase every copy of the original Arthur so that no one could ever see it again and would be stuck with the remake. The swine!

(Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him To The Greek were both good.)

Yes it was horrible for him to personally erase every copy of the original Arthur so that no one could ever see it again and would be stuck with the remake. The swine!
Off the point. The fact that an inferior remake exists means that young people will naturally gravitate to and even prefer the remake simply because it's "newer" BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD KNOWS THAT YOUNG PEOPLE ARE AS STUBBORN AS THEY ARE STUPID.

Poor Dudley. :( AND LIZA DIDN'T GET THAT MANY GOOD ROLES AFTER CABARET EITHER! *snap snap*

For the record, I don't find any of his tweets interesting and have considered unfollowing him, along with many of my other favourite comedians. For me he's like Stephen Fry; really funny and insightful and eloquent and interesting on tv, but boring as hell on Twitter.

I'm reading Stephen Fry's autobiography which I have wanted to read for some time.

I do not have the same compulsion to read "booky wook" or whatever twatface_skinnyjeans_backcomb_isaybigwords calls his thoughts on the first momentous 20 years of his life. I DID DRUGS! So did a lot of us in our twenties you twat.

And his agent chooses FUCKIN AWFUL ROLES for him. I am also fairly sure his agent chooses Katy Perry's songs, cos they are shite as well. My Gran shouted Firework without her teeth in last November and it was more tuneful than Katy's last ditty.

Generally I don't have strong opinions on them though...

Bad day? :D

I have Russell's first Booky Wook (yeah, there's a second one), but only read the first couple of chapters, when he talks about being in a sex addiction clinic. Even if it is all about drugs, I'm sure it's still better than Frankie Boyle's (which was also all about drugs, but written by Frankie Boyle). I think Wacky's read it all and thought it was good, though, so I might pick it up again once I'm done with Cosmos and Dune. Some might consider that a lowering of my standards, but oh wells.

Oh and I like Firework (and Circle the Drain). :(

Just messing, he aint that bad.

But I assume you saw Stewart Lee's stand up on Celebrity Hardbacks?
[YOUTUBE]VtIeyWOga9A[/YOUTUBE]

Back