Russell Brand deported from Japan

But I have seen Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle (even though "it's not a vehicle and there aren't enough jokes for it to be considered comedy"), so I'm still safe, right?

820.imgcache.gif

I read the whole Booky Wooky and it was pretty good. The "after I got famous" sequel wasn't as good but he ws nice about Colm Meaney in it.

I doubt anyone would seek out the Arthur remake over the original since it got horrible reveiws and flopped. I bet Dudley Moore did some shitty movies too (NOT COMPARING BRAND TO DUDLEY MOORE.)

Stephen Fry's constant tweets about football/snooker were annoying (and I thought he was trying to be ironic or something) but he seems to have stopped.

I don't get why Stewart Lee always does these crap sketches at the very end of the Comedy Vehicle. Unless he's going to reveal in the final episode that they were SUPPOSED to be bad (the rest is good.)

Katy Perry isn't even that hot.

GOOD REVIEW

Dudley Moore did some truly terrible movies.

BTW - Fuddlemiff actually created that homage to Katy Perry. He goes on about his fancy schmancy 3d piles of gorgeousness, but really he loves doing animated gifs of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

Dudley Moore once made a film so bad that after it was finished they drafted in Eddie Murphy to make extra scenes to try and salvage it.

It didn't work.

Dudley Moore was very ill in his last days. Liza Minnelli was forced to fire him from a film she was making with him because he kept forgetting his lines.

He was indeed a brilliant performer in his heyday, and it was really sad to see him go :(

BTW - Fuddlemiff actually created that homage to Katy Perry. He goes on about his fancy schmancy 3d piles of gorgeousness, but really he loves doing animated gifs of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

Hey, SAUSAGEMAN pays me good money for those gifs!! I'm not ashamed!! :rwmad:

Back