Russell Brand vs Naziboy

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Mentalist said:
This is from a few years ago when Russell met the leader of the youth BNP. The actual ownage is just so entertaining to watch but it's in part 3 that Russell just loses it and destroys a whole group of Neo-Nazi faggots in one total and utter pwnage of the century.

REGARDE:

Part: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxweGVGQRTQ

Part: 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTzji7wf6I

Part: 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QleZiqxxvwY

It is people like that Russell fool who are destroying the homeland of my race with their idiotic arguments. Naziboy was not prepared to back up his race. I am. I say bring on this Russell bitch and I shall have him crying to his mommy. I daresay that I kid you all not. With mere words, I would backhand Russell like the babbling child he is. Naziboy is on the right track, but he has a loooonnnngggg way to go before he may be even considered capable of defending his principles. I am the Master when it comes to defending Nazism.

In labelling the Neo-Nazis a group of 'faggots', MENTALCASE proves I would PWN him at the very same meeting. With the greatest of ease too.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Mentalist said:
Uh-huh...

Stunned you into silence did I? Rather understandable since you know very well I could tear you apart as I have in the past. On the subject of Nazi fascism, you would be well advised to stay in your corner like the petulant little bitch you are. With me here, you are clearly out of your league. Russell takes on one Neo-Nazi with a limited IQ and you think he is a genius. I take on entire sites, destroying them with my arguments. You may rest assured those site members had higher IQs than not only this Naziboy, but higher than yourself. Now continue sitting in that corner and shut the fuck up.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Your ranting bravado-filled confrontational bullshit just adds to your utter lameness, dear child. While you may wish to talk to me and post crap at me I am afraid the feeling is not mutual. I am simply not interested in you or your social retardation when it comes to your inabilty to debate without stomping your feet. Go cry your little eyes out at Brawl-Hall or with someone who gives a fuck.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Mentalist said:
Your ranting bravado-filled confrontational bullshit just adds to your utter lameness, dear child. While you may wish to talk to me and post crap at me I am afraid the feeling is not mutual. I am simply not interested in you or your social retardation when it comes to your inabilty to debate without stomping your feet. Go cry your little eyes out at Brawl-Hall or with someone who gives a fuck.

Awwww, meester big Administrator is afwaid of the great SaintLucifer. *sniffle*

The Question

Eternal
StainLudicrous is exactly the same kind of halfwit poofter as Naziboy. Lots of bluster and not one damn shred of Reason to back any of it up.

There's more to the creed, "Fuck nice; just be right." than simply, "Fuck nice." The latter half of that creed is actually the more vital.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The Question said:
StainLudicrous is exactly the same kind of halfwit poofter as Naziboy. Lots of bluster and not one damn shred of Reason to back any of it up.

There's more to the creed, "Fuck nice; just be right." than simply, "Fuck nice." The latter half of that creed is actually the more vital.

Resorting to lies are we? I have backed EVERYTHING that I have ever said whilst in here. You people just cannot handle my facts, so you end up crying like the bitch MENTALCASE and asking me not to post to you. You want the same no doubt. I am willing to grant you your wish. I have no time for liars and crybabies.

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
have backed EVERYTHING that I have ever said whilst in here.
Nope. You're a liar.

Tyrant

You mean in this thread, or your tenure here in general?

The Question

Eternal
I honestly don't care whether your go on blathering your stupidity or not, StainLudicrous. Like Limporium, your astounding lack of significance is something to occasionally point and laugh at; other than that, your presence or absence here is utterly irrelevant.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The Question said:
I honestly don't care whether your go on blathering your stupidity or not, StainLudicrous. Like Limporium, your astounding lack of significance is something to occasionally point and laugh at; other than that, your presence or absence here is utterly irrelevant.

Yet here you continue to post in my direction??? *YAWN*

The Question

Eternal
SaintLucifer said:
Yet here you continue to post in my direction??? *YAWN*

And like Limporium, you mistake my poking of you with a sharp stick for some form of interest in anything other than my own entertainment.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Russel Brand's Agitprop

An interesting bit of leftist agitprop there, Menty. A piece that sledgehammers the viewer with the hardcore cultural marxism of the far left while at the same time managing to be entertaining. You really have to hand it to those commie bastards - they do know how to create propaganda, and this piece literally swims with it.

The denigration and demonization of the young BNPer didn't even bother to be subtle - from the camera panning the dirty dishes in his sink that shouted "these white animals are slovenly pigs", to the hearsay recounted as fact that the "naziboy" had "trouble making friends" and had a homoerotic fixation on the other "aryan" BNPer. You certainly didn't have to ask yourself what they meant, did you?

And then, of course, there was the achingly and obviously staged and scripted "random encounter" with the "regular and normal anti-racist blokes" at the picnic thingie. What an amazing coincidence!

And this Russell Brand character? What a piece of work! From the girlish hairdo to the effete mannerisms to the admitted self-loathing of his own culture and heritage, Russell Brand epitomizes the emasculated white male that is the logical end-product of multiculturalism in action. If Russell Brand is held forth as the norm for an English white male, then Britain's only hope is that men like Russell won't reproduce, and men like those BNP lads - and gagh - will.

And did you catch that bit of symbolism at the end, Menty? Or was it too subtle for you? The bit where Brand abased himself in supplication at the feet of the Paki wog in shirtsleeves and vest and begged his approval? Is it just me or was this "immigrant minority authority figure" the only male in the whole piece who exuded the slightest hint of testosterone?

The ironic thing is that were it not for stout English lads like those BNPers who a hundred years ago went out and secured the British Empire, that same Paki wog would today be wearing a homespun loincloth tending goats in a mud-hutted village somewhere on the subcontinent.

åß

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
An interesting bit of leftist agitprop there, Menty. A piece that sledgehammers the viewer with the hardcore cultural marxism of the far left while at the same time managing to be entertaining. You really have to hand it to those commie bastards - they do know how to create propaganda, and this piece literally swims with it.

Having a harsh and damning view of racism and facism is not indicative of "hardcore cultural marxism."

The denigration and demonization of the young BNPer didn't even bother to be subtle - from the camera panning the dirty dishes in his sink that shouted "these white animals are slovenly pigs", to the hearsay recounted as fact that the "naziboy" had "trouble making friends" and had a homoerotic fixation on the other "aryan" BNPer. You certainly didn't have to ask yourself what they meant, did you?

I don't think that the state of his flat had anything to do with anything. He's a student, the biohazard in the kitchen crosses all ideological boundries. As for his "hero worship" of the other lad it's interesting to see how people can be influenced by their peers if they are weak willed and have -most likley- identity issues to begin with.

And then, of course, there was the achingly and obviously staged and scripted "random encounter" with the "regular and normal anti-racist blokes" at the picnic thingie. What an amazing coincidence!

Wasn't staged at all. They only reason the discussion started was because they had the Hitler youth standing in front of them and most in Britain will have the same response when faced with such bullshit, especially if they have seen the yobbo skinhead culture for themselves, which just about everyone who lives outside Mayfair has.

And this Russell Brand character? What a piece of work! From the girlish hairdo to the effete mannerisms to the admitted self-loathing of his own culture and heritage, Russell Brand epitomizes the emasculated white male that is the logical end-product of multiculturalism in action. If Russell Brand is held forth as the norm for an English white male, then Britain's only hope is that men like Russell won't reproduce, and men like those BNP lads - and gagh - will.

That gave me a chuckle. Russell Brand is about as far removed from a "typical" anything.

Regarde:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,,1799879,00.html

Say what you like about him; or attempt to label him with the negative connotations of 'extreme leftist' values, but the fact of the matter is that Brand is a creative genius and a unique personality. If you are trying to paint him as being a conformist then you are way off-base. Those willing to have some spark of personality to them are way more important to the world than the singular hate-filled fear of those so confused that they start to hate those who they are unable to find common ground with due to their inabilty to see the world in any way beyond simple action and reaction, as dictated and approved to them by their narrow peer-based social hierarchy.

The ironic thing is that were it not for stout English lads like those BNPers who a hundred years ago went out and secured the British Empire, that same Paki wog would today be wearing a homespun loincloth tending goats in a mud-hutted village somewhere on the subcontinent.

åß

Nice piece of inductive logic there. You are now likening "stout lads" aka "working class grunts," to a political ideology. If you can't see how silly that is then I'm at a loss for words.

Also, if we take your opinion hypothetically as a truism then we would have sided with the Nazi's in WWII instead of opposing them tooth and nail. Your claim that somehow the British Nationalist Front and the type of people it attracts is responsible for the British Empire and it's victories in war are an insult to milions of dead soldiers who fought against facism.

The piece wasn't meant to be a hard hitting Paxmanesque synopsis of what passes for that sub-sect of culture in Britain, and I didn't post it for that reason. It does highlight the socially weak and emotion driven simplictic views of so many though. And the fact that he is the leader of they youth BNP gives it more credence as opposed to grabbing any young idiot of the street.

Even if you just look at the politics that the BNP proposes it's clear that if they were in power the economy would die in Britian and the country would implode, and that's without their facist agenda. It's too late to be throwing extremism at problems anymore. The immigration issues are valid and need to be dealt with. This isn't debated by anyone. Fascim isn't going to solve anybodies problems though and those who actually want it are simply stupid and when you are dealing with such ignorance and absurdity you can no longer reason with it and there is no point in trying.