S CLUB SEVEN MEMBERS WHERE ARE THEY NOW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Hannah: Defintiely the best one, Primeval actually isn't that bad (I mean really you can't say it's shit then start prasiing RTD's Dcotor Who you cunts) and she's pretty fucking fit and I'd sex her something rotten you know.

Rachel; Did her career flop? She's kind of soulless.

Jo: Lol. Poor manly racist. Unlike Danielle "I reckon she shoudl fuck off home" Llyod and Jade "Shilpa Fuckwallah, Shilpa Fucking Poppadom" Goody poor Jo "Is it India where they eat with their hands or is that china?" O'Mera has the misforntune of not having hot tits or being dead so she'll never be forgiven. SUCH A SHAMe.

Bradely: was he the black one?

Can't remember the rest.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Paul Cattermole was another... the weird name stuck in my head. And there was a Jon who went on to live out his gay dream as a star of West End musicals.

Rachel Stevens was on Strictly at some point, haven't heard anything since.

Keep reachin' the stars, gang!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I always figured the blond albino guy would bend over for me.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Are they making more episodes of Primeval? We haven't gotten any new ones here since last year. I liked the show.

CaptainWacky

Season 3 of Primeval is on here at the moment (first season I've watched actually.)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I saw the entire band airbrushed on the side of a fairground ride a few days ago. I was most amused to see them all looking young and exuberant.

I almost went up to the fairground ride guy and took the piss. Thankfully the opening words of "I say mr carney old fellow, did you think S Club 7 would have such a terribly short career when you commissioned the shite air brush of these no marks 10 foot high on your machine?" never left my mouth.

Seph

Retired Account
the black douch chats over drum n bass tunes hes a fucking gimp mofo

CaptainWacky

Holy shit there was actually four girls...the fourth must have been a right mong.

CaptainWacky

[edit] 2008–2009: S Club 3 reunion
In October 2008, band members O'Meara, Cattermole and McIntosh announced that they were to reform as a three-piece and they began touring throughout British and Irish universities and nightclubs from November 1, 2008; the set currently features songs taken from their Greatest Hits album.[6][7]

lol

Seph

Retired Account
so so so whack

CaptainWacky

One of Steps keeps appearing on tv because she got fat then lost weight. I don't see why that's a good enough reason to appear on tv.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did she "come out" as a fatso?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
One of Steps keeps appearing on tv because she got fat then lost weight. I don't see why that's a good enough reason to appear on tv.
Carny Wilson from Wilson Phillips does that too. Also Kirstie Alley.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
HAHA!! I LOLed at that. Man, looking at that photo is weird.

CaptainWacky

But watch her lose the weight on an inspirational new BBC3 show *pukes*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]2GuKb1gaccs[/YOUTUBE]

Hot bitches. Now THAT is sexy!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I loved the comment on that Sun article.

Yeh, she may have put on 5, 6, 7 in weight, but I would still give her 1

"H" is a modern hero of mine. I can't believe there isn't more about the man in this thread. In fact, I seem to remember starting a whole thread about him.