SAINT LUCIFER HAS RETURNED!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's right, you assholes! I have returned. Let the worship begin! I have always been the Master here, and always shall be. The rest of you may continue to be my bitches. I would even allow creation of a new forum strictly dedicated to me, myself and I! I was this site's past, I am its present, and I shall continue to be its future! This site has been allowed to survive due to my presence, not in spite of it. I have noticed the many threads dedicated to yours truly, even though I have not been here for quite some time. This is PWNage of the greatest extreme. You all are aware that I am your better, and I am pleased to know that you have acknowledge the same. Perhaps a shrine in my honour would be the most proper thing to do, yes?

I must away now. This should give you all ample time to reflect upon the honour that has been bestowed upon you by your very own Gods, or whomever it is you believe allowed this twist of Fate. Good times are here my children, and his name is Saint Lucifer! Live and love the honour that is my presence!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
By the way, you only capitalise God when it's singular; when speaking of polytheistic deities, gods and god are left uncapped.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
By the way, you only capitalise God when it's singular; when speaking of polytheistic deities, gods and god are left uncapped.

Ah, my first dumbass has come to my attention. Feel free to run along anytime, since you clearly cannot read. If you continue to insist upon posting idiocy, I would ask that you do so to my inferiors, which would be the rest of the site. I am simply too far beyond you.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Isn't that kind of like screaming "I have a small penis!" in a gay bath house?

I have no idea. What's a 'gay bath house', and how is it you know about such things? Most curious indeed. I do recall I felt your claims to have a gap-toothed crack whore for a wife to be nothing more than lies. I see I was correct. You obviously do not swing in that direction. You are not even a switch-hitter.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lucifer, just shut the fuck up already. You're a fucking faggot cupcakeer with no friends and no excuse for giving the human race a bad name. Go fucking die in a fire.

Ah yes, you must be new. Hello, I am Saint Lucifer, the greatest thing to ever happen in anyone's life. Some have even suggested that I am God Himself. Fear not, you shall be granted the chance to get to know I, the epitome of superiority. You need not utter such language in my direction, especially to an indvidual whose very ancestors created the language in the first place.

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com
That's right, you assholes! I have returned. Let the worship begin! I have always been the Master here, and always shall be. The rest of you may continue to be my bitches. I would even allow creation of a new forum strictly dedicated to me, myself and I! I was this site's past, I am its present, and I shall continue to be its future! This site has been allowed to survive due to my presence, not in spite of it. I have noticed the many threads dedicated to yours truly, even though I have not been here for quite some time. This is PWNage of the greatest extreme. You all are aware that I am your better, and I am pleased to know that you have acknowledge the same. Perhaps a shrine in my honour would be the most proper thing to do, yes?

I must away now. This should give you all ample time to reflect upon the honour that has been bestowed upon you by your very own Gods, or whomever it is you believe allowed this twist of Fate. Good times are here my children, and his name is Saint Lucifer! Live and love the honour that is my presence!

Leave again, this time for longer. Maybe it will give us a chance to miss you.
Or not.