SAINT LUCIFER IS...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I keep telling people, flush TWICE. Someone didn't listen.

Perhaps you should tell everyone to flush three times as twice is apparently not enough.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sidestepping the fact beans on toast isn't considered a traditional British breakfast, I applaud your accuracy.

Would you still applaud if I told you I first learned about the beans and toast breakfast from the Ozzie Osbourne show on MTV?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's more of a lunchtime snack, and is considered the cornerstone of the average student's diet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This explains a lot, actually.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dual is beneath your work station massaging your cock? So that's where he disappeared to.

I am most disgusted with your morbid fascination with cocks. Please, I would ask that you not 'come out' during my stay here. I absolutely despise faggots. I am one of those fascists who would like nothing more than to see all faggots/dykes lined up against a wall and peppered with lead.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am most disgusted with your morbid fascination with cocks. Please, I would ask that you not 'come out' during my stay here. I absolutely despise faggots. I am one of those fascists who would like nothing more than to see all faggots/dykes lined up against a wall and peppered with lead.

Yeah you'd like to "pepper" them with "your lead".;)

Seph

Retired Account
Ah yes, I heard about the crush you have on that PAKI faggot, Huggy. You are shit-out-of-luck. Huggy likes his lovers to be young boys.

STFU pindick, no-one here cares what u say apart from it giving us an oportunity to slag u off, btw u are huggy :D

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
STFU pindick, no-one here cares what u say apart from it giving us an oportunity to slag u off, btw u are huggy :D

I am 'huggy'? Bloody faggot! I will NOT let you hug me. I do not care how huggy I seem to be! Perhaps Loktar would be more than willing to allow you to play with his manhood, yes? If so, I should not like to be told the sordid details.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am 'huggy'? Bloody faggot! I will NOT let you hug me. I do not care how huggy I seem to be! Perhaps Loktar would be more than willing to allow you to play with his manhood, yes? If so, I should not like to be told the sordid details.

Seph plays too rough. He ain't going anywhere near my manhood.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yawn.

Seph

Retired Account

stfu huggy.