SAINT LUCIFER RETURNS!!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That is right genelmen and dykes! I have returned! Open your mouths, and prepare for my arrival!!! Remember, an open gullet is the best way to greet me! Show your love of my cock!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hmm, as I scan through some of these threads, I see I have not missed much other than 'I wish I could suck SaintLucifer's cock'. Well, fear no more, for I am here!

tiff_7_17

Skin is my daddy
I can't believe...after all this time...this is still going on.

tiff_7_17

Skin is my daddy
Gained access to my account? Unfortunately or not (depending how you look at it, and I could take a fairly good guess where you stand...) it is REALLY me. And if you don't believe me, go ahead and ask me something that only I would know. Or maybe not, since I don't give a fuck whether you believe its me or not.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Gained access to my account? Unfortunately or not (depending how you look at it, and I could take a fairly good guess where you stand...) it is REALLY me. And if you don't believe me, go ahead and ask me something that only I would know. Or maybe not, since I don't give a fuck whether you believe its me or not.

Well, there you go my lessers. Proof positive that this is not Tiff. You see, usually, when we had not posted to each other in quite some time, Tiff would be offering to suck my cock to prove she missed me. Alas, this time, there is no such offer, therefore the account has been hijacked, no doubt by a male with Admin status here. It cannot be Hambil, for he is clearly a faggot, and he would have offered to suck my cock... HARD. So, forget this Tiff bitch, for she is gone forever. Sad, since she worshipped the very fucking ground I walked upon.

tiff_7_17

Skin is my daddy
Lucy, you have it all confused...
There was that time when you begged me to fuck you with a big black triumphant dildo...and I turned you down...a few times...

I know you still aren`t over it. I understand, muffin...but there is no need to change the story around in your own favor in a desperate attempt to make yourself look superior.

Oh, wait....that`s kinda your thing, isn`t it...