Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer

Tyrant

Fails to understand that the more time he spends here trying to turn the tables on those who so badly owned his Canadian ass, the more pwned he really is.

Ishcabittle said:
I'm going to reply so he'll refrain from posting in this thread himself. He's sword off posting after me, you see.

He did that to me for a few days. Didn't last.

Might have had something to do with spamming the crap out of his PM box. I forced him to shut off his PM functions.

Sarek said:
He did that to me for a few days. Didn't last.

Might have had something to do with spamming the crap out of his PM box. I forced him to shut off his PM functions.

You spammed my PM box? Truly? This is the first time I am discovering this. I have never touched my PM box. Hmm. Can you say 'LOSER' at least one time whilst staring at your reflection in the mirror? All that time 'spamming' someone who did not even notice. I do not look at my PM box for it is a pointless exercise. You must feel rather stupid right now yes?? *points at the idiot who admits to spamming someone who did not even notice it*. That's the equivalent of you yelling 'look at me! I am alive', yet I cannot see you at all. Damn. Now THAT is a clear example of PATHETIC. Truly sucks to be you doesn't it? That is the first time I have seen anyone ADMIT to being a LOSER.

FBI parte due said:
Seems it's time for Ish to enter upon a massive, Gagh-style thread bumping spree.

In a beautiful turn, TK decided to go down for a few minutes right after I read that.

ULTIMATE TROLL!!!

SaintLucifer said:
You spammed my PM box? Truly? This is the first time I am discovering this. I have never touched my PM box. Hmm. Can you say 'LOSER' at least one time whilst staring at your reflection in the mirror? All that time 'spamming' someone who did not even notice. I do not look at my PM box for it is a pointless exercise. You must feel rather stupid right now yes?? *points at the idiot who admits to spamming someone who did not even notice it*

What are you, thirteen, emotionally? *points and laughs* would have sufficed.

U R A FAG, LUCY.

SaintLucifer said:
You spammed my PM box? Truly? This is the first time I am discovering this. I have never touched my PM box. Hmm. Can you say 'LOSER' at least one time whilst staring at your reflection in the mirror? All that time 'spamming' someone who did not even notice. I do not look at my PM box for it is a pointless exercise. You must feel rather stupid right now yes??

No. Not really.

You are doing what you think you are good at. Lying.

Sarek said:
No. Not really.

You are doing what you think you are good at. Lying.

Is that your defence? That I am lying? Must have angered you knowing I never even touched my PM box once in the entire time I was at this site yet you kept PMing me according to your claim. I was killing myself with laughter upon learning this fact. You good sir are SEVERELY PWned.

If I remember correctly, which I do, the PM function is set to receive PM's by default when you register. You have to go in and shut it off through your control panel.

And no, the admins wouldn't have shut it off on you. Unlike changing a title or an av, it would serve no purpose.

So that is why I know you are lying. As does everyone else. :D

Poor ol' SaintMoo. Forced into interacting with his 'lessers' here, instead of greeted with open, flabby arms by his bloated peers out in the pasture.

Sarek said:
If I remember correctly, which I do, the PM function is set to receive PM's by default when you register. You have to go in and shut it off through your control panel.

And no, the admins wouldn't have shut it off on you. Unlike changing a title or an av, it would serve no purpose.

Don't. See, when you have to resort to pointing out inconsistancies like this, it just makes it worse on the person you are speaking to. Now you will FORCE him to even call you a liar and make himself look foolish, or you will force him to acknowledge his ignorance and theatrics and still make himself look foolish.

Why must we be so mean? :D

BlazerBoy said:
Don't. See, when you have to resort to pointing out inconsistancies like this, it just makes it worse on the person you are speaking to. Now you will FORCE him to even call you a liar and make himself look foolish, or you will force him to acknowledge his ignorance and theatrics and still make himself look foolish.

Why must we be so mean? :D

To make him look foolish?

Sarek said:

Damn. I am amazed at what people will resort to in order to make themselves look better. You deny that I have never bothered with my PMs. You do this to hide the fact you were sending PMs all this time to a person who never viewed them once. I guess revealing this little fact hurt you more than even I had expected. Why are you people so easily wounded? It has become to easy I grow bored.

SaintLucifer said:
Damn. I am amazed at what people will resort to in order to make themselves look better. You deny that I have never bothered with my PMs. You do this to hide the fact you were sending PMs all this time to a person who never viewed them once. I guess revealing this little fact hurt you more than even I had expected. Why are you people so easily wounded? It has become to easy I grow bored.

BB was right. You do look the fool.

Sarek said:

Who said my PMs were shut off? *ROTFLMAO*. Caught your lie. I never stated such. I said I never even bothered to look. *pats you on your head*. Someone is looking rather foolish here and it is the gentleman who PMed me every single day for the past 4 weeks. I just checked. *ROTFLMAO* Points at you and laughs*. Why would I deactivate something that I never saw? Thanks for reminding me about this PM thingy. So cute seeing your desperation here. Ah. MESSENGER, LOU THE BEAGLE, MENTALCASE. All People who have PMed me. Strange that they kept doing so even after I never replied. I see SAREK is not the ONLY fool in here. Are you people seriously dumb enough to PM someone more than one time even after he has never responded to you? I am incredulous. You all may as well have been chatting with a wall. No matter. You all match the IQ of a wall anyway.

SaintLucifer said:
Who said my PMs were shut off? *ROTFLMAO*. Caught your lie. I never stated such. I said I never even bothered to look. *pats you on your head*. Someone is looking rather foolish here and it is the gentleman who PMed me every single day for the past 4 weeks. I just checked. *ROTFLMAO* Points at you and laughs*. Why would I deactivate something that I never saw? Thanks for reminding me about this PM thingy. So cute seeing your desperation here. Ah. MESSENGER, LOU THE BEAGLE, MENTALCASE. All People who have PMed me. Strange that they kept doing so even after I never replied. I see SAREK is not the ONLY fool in here. Are you people seriously dumb enough to PM someone more than one time even after he has never responded to you? I am incredulous. You all may as well have been chatting with a wall. No matter. You all match the IQ of a wall anyway.

Actually, you stated that you had never "touched" your pms. The pm function is set to receive as a default setting. You shut if off and now you've turned it back on.

Continue to lie as much as you wish. But everyone see right through them and you.

SaintLucifer said:

stfu.jpg