Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer

Sarek said:
Actually, you stated that you had never "touched" your pms. The pm function is set to receive as a default setting. You shut if off and now you've turned it back on.

Continue to lie as much as you wish. But everyone see right through them and you.

That is precisely what I said you silly psycho. The PM function is set to receive. I am aware of that. Always have been and never once disputed this fact. I merely stated ever since I signed up I never once reviewed my PMs until you posted the fact you were 'spamming' me with PMs. I never even noticed you were doing this until your post. Everywhere I go I never bother with PMs. Where did I claim to have 'turned them off'?? You are the one claiming I turned them off. Not me. Anger has completely blindsided your senses because you realised your error in stating you were spamming me with PMs. It was a mistake to do so and no amount of attempts to save face will help you. I never read a single PM from you or anyone else. You can even check with the ADMINS on this and you know it. I was unaware of any PMs until you whined about my never responding to your 'spam'. Who is this 'everyone'? You mean the others who saw fit to PM me? Odd that you whine about me 'lying' and they do not. You know why? They KNOW I never viewed them. I know because the day I checked after your huge whining post your name and Peter Octavian's names were both prominent, along with Messenger. I do not see Peter Octavian or Messenger whining about my never having read their PMs. Only you. Why? Simple. They never told everyone they spammed me with PMs because they knew I had never read them. You did not therefore you proceeded to make yourself look the idiot that you are. There were many other PMs from what I recall yet you are the ONLY ONE to whine about it. Odd. You can state your claims until you turn blue but I for one would bet even Peter Octavian and Messenger both realise you looked stupid with that post. No surprise they kept that fact quiet because they do not wish to world to know they were PMing someone who never even bothered with his PMs. Looking dumb again are you? You know? You make things like this much too easy for me. Go ahead. Keep whining about how you bombarded Mr. SaintLucifer with PMs yet he never even looked at them the entire time, about how you even continued to do so with nary a response from me. No doubt many would ask why you would continue to PM someone who never responded to you. That is the sign of a complete moron and you know it.

stfu.jpg

SaintLucifer said:
That is precisely what I said you silly psycho.

Followed by:

The PM function is set to receive. I am aware of that. Always have been and never once disputed this fact. I merely stated ever since I signed up I never once reviewed my PMs until you posted the fact you were 'spamming' me with PMs. I never even noticed you were doing this until your post. Everywhere I go I never bother with PMs. Where did I claim to have 'turned them off'?? You are the one claiming I turned them off. Not me. Anger has completely blindsided your senses because you realised your error in stating you were spamming me with PMs. It was a mistake to do so and no amount of attempts to save face will help you. I never read a single PM from you or anyone else. You can even check with the ADMINS on this and you know it. I was unaware of any PMs until you whined about my never responding to your 'spam'. Who is this 'everyone'? You mean the others who saw fit to PM me? Odd that you whine about me 'lying' and they do not. You know why? They KNOW I never viewed them. I know because the day I checked after your huge whining post your name and Peter Octavian's names were both prominent, along with Messenger. I do not see Peter Octavian or Messenger whining about my never having read their PMs. Only you. Why? Simple. They never told everyone they spammed me with PMs because they knew I had never read them. You did not therefore you proceeded to make yourself look the idiot that you are. There were many other PMs from what I recall yet you are the ONLY ONE to whine about it. Odd. You can state your claims until you turn blue but I for one would bet even Peter Octavian and Messenger both realise you looked stupid with that post. No surprise they kept that fact quiet because they do not wish to world to know they were PMing someone who never even bothered with his PMs. Looking dumb again are you? You know? You make things like this much too easy for me. Go ahead. Keep whining about how you bombarded Mr. SaintLucifer with PMs yet he never even looked at them the entire time, about how you even continued to do so with nary a response from me. No doubt many would ask why you would continue to PM someone who never responded to you. That is the sign of a complete moron and you know it.
This kid is making my ribs hurt!

SaintLucifer said:
That is precisely what I said you silly psycho. The PM function is set to receive. I am aware of that. Always have been and never once disputed this fact. I merely stated ever since I signed up I never once reviewed my PMs until you posted the fact you were 'spamming' me with PMs. I never even noticed you were doing this until your post. Everywhere I go I never bother with PMs. Where did I claim to have 'turned them off'?? You are the one claiming I turned them off. Not me. Anger has completely blindsided your senses because you realised your error in stating you were spamming me with PMs. It was a mistake to do so and no amount of attempts to save face will help you. I never read a single PM from you or anyone else. You can even check with the ADMINS on this and you know it. I was unaware of any PMs until you whined about my never responding to your 'spam'. Who is this 'everyone'? You mean the others who saw fit to PM me? Odd that you whine about me 'lying' and they do not. You know why? They KNOW I never viewed them. I know because the day I checked after your huge whining post your name and Peter Octavian's names were both prominent, along with Messenger. I do not see Peter Octavian or Messenger whining about my never having read their PMs. Only you. Why? Simple. They never told everyone they spammed me with PMs because they knew I had never read them. You did not therefore you proceeded to make yourself look the idiot that you are. There were many other PMs from what I recall yet you are the ONLY ONE to whine about it. Odd. You can state your claims until you turn blue but I for one would bet even Peter Octavian and Messenger both realise you looked stupid with that post. No surprise they kept that fact quiet because they do not wish to world to know they were PMing someone who never even bothered with his PMs. Looking dumb again are you? You know? You make things like this much too easy for me. Go ahead. Keep whining about how you bombarded Mr. SaintLucifer with PMs yet he never even looked at them the entire time, about how you even continued to do so with nary a response from me. No doubt many would ask why you would continue to PM someone who never responded to you. That is the sign of a complete moron and you know it.

It's been my experience that when someone spends an excessive amount of time ranting instead of making a simple reply to a post, that person has been

Pwned!!

to a degree only previously known in myth and legend.