Sanctuary season finale

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sanctuary went Slumdog Millionaire! lol..

This might have been one of the best and sometimes most eye-rolliest episodes of Sanctuary EVAR. I was PISSED that it ended on such a big cliffhanger. Will they ever get Big Bertha to calm back down? Also, was that guy with the lizard face the guy who played a doctor on Atlantis? He had very lizardlike head movements.

Kinda sick of the other sanctuaries trying to take over from Magnus. By now they should know she always does what she's supposed to do.. MAGNUS KNOWS BEST. Thought it was really stupid with lizard-face dropped the depth charges on Big Bertha without considering the fucking consequences. If Magnus thought killing Bertha was safe she would have done it a long time ago. FUCKERS.

Was the actor playing the bad guy one of the former Dr Who actors? He was very familiar.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What was his name? Christopher Eccleston?

I don't watch it but I want details of how this finale was all Slumdog Millionaire.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IMDB sucks, I hardly ever go there FUCKFACE!

Sanctuary went all Slumdog Millionaire-BOLLYWOOD cuz most of it was set in Mumbai, plus there was dancing in the street. It was pretty cool how they got away with a musical by making Will have it all in his head!

Picture of the dancing http://tv.spreadit.org/sanctuary-season-2-finale-watch/

The bad guy's name is Callum Blue. I know I've seen him in STUFF before. OH, he was Belle's boyfriend in Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Maybe he's never been in Dr Who, PROBABLY NOT.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sounds like I need to start watching it again! :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was obvious they had a bigger budget this season. I think most of the show is done in front of a green screen, but the effects were better. The story is still a little on the cheesy side, but it was MUCH better this season. Magnus' daughter is not on the show anymore, I thought that would suck, but I like the new chick.

WATCH IT.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I couldn't stand her daughter, so that's a plus for me. :)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
IMDB sucks, I hardly ever go there FUCKFACE!

Sanctuary went all Slumdog Millionaire-BOLLYWOOD cuz most of it was set in Mumbai, plus there was dancing in the street. It was pretty cool how they got away with a musical by making Will have it all in his head!

Picture of the dancing http://tv.spreadit.org/sanctuary-season-2-finale-watch/

The bad guy's name is Callum Blue. I know I've seen him in STUFF before. OH, he was Belle's boyfriend in Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Maybe he's never been in Dr Who, PROBABLY NOT.

Callum Blue? I'm surprised I didn't recognize the guy that plays Zod on Smallville.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe you have CUNTeracts.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, after seeing Book of Eli Friday night, I thought the finale was Emmy-worthy. ;)

I kid. It was pretty good, even though I flipped the channel when Will started dancing. I hate spontaneous dancing. Kate (I think that's her name, I'm a bit out of it) isn't grating on my nerves like she did the first couple of episodes, and I'm glad she's given up the tough bitch attitude.

Cassie, Calum Blue was also in DEAD LIKE ME. I love him. He's a cutie.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like his teeth! Srsly, something about his teeth makes me want to do BAD THINGS, lol. I also like his voice and the rest of his face! I hope he gets naked somewhere.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like his small little lips and his pointed nose. And yeah, his voice is H O T