Santa Claus and a Jew

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
What's the difference between Santa Claus and a Jew?

Santa Claus comes the down the chimney.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

jack

A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he's been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful? What part is it?" The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband." The mother scowls and says, "You go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."

jack

What's the difference between a Jewish girl and a Rottweiler?

The rottweiler eventually lets go.

Cody

What the difference between Troll Kingdom LOSERS and me.

I'm normal.

Not so, normal people do not feel the need to make others feel inferior. Only people with poor self esteem and severely narcissistic tendencies have the need to belittle others for their own self affirmation.

This makes you highly abnormal and worthy of segregation from society, and you know it so you self medicate by removing yourself from the mainstream culture by using the internet to post in backwater forums where fringers lurk.

Not so, normal people do not feel the need to make others feel inferior. Only people with poor self esteem and severely narcissistic tendencies have the need to belittle others for their own self affirmation.

This makes you highly abnormal and worthy of segregation from society, and you know it so you self medicate by removing yourself from the mainstream culture by using the internet to post in backwater forums where fringers lurk.

I'm not making you people feel inferior - I'm just telling you my opinion.

I'm also not a narcissist. I'm a LOSER like all of you.

Fuck You Troll Kingdom.