Sarah Connor Chronicles: CANCELLED!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It probably is but I ain't gonna believe it until it comes from a source that ISN'T a blog who's talking to someone who says "IT'S TOTALLY CANCELLED GUYS I WORK THERE I WOULD KNOW".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CAMPAIGN PANCAKE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How the fuck was the finale "closure filled"? Does that guy even watch the show?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Ausiello isn't a blogger; he works for Entertainment Weekly, a pretty well-established and credentialed magazine. Prior to that, he worked for TV Guide. Generally, when he says something's toast, it's toast.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
JUST LET US HAVE OUR SMALL BIT OF HOPE, OK?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There is still no official word on whether the show is canceled, but it probably is :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

It's not being announced officially until May 18th so I wish all the bloggers would shut up until then.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We really need to stir up some internet rage over the possibility that it's canceled. I HAVE SOME PANCAKE MIX ALREADY.

CaptainWacky

I mean shut up with claiming it's cancelled, they should definitely campaign and send panties to Summer Glau and stuff.

CaptainWacky

I'm sure that would help, somehow!

CaptainWacky

I'm sure there's more than one.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HOPE IS ALIVE!

CaptainWacky

The ideas for season 3 sound pretty cool, but I still think there will be a point where John has to travel back to before Judgement Day even though he knows doing so will kill Derek and Kyle.