Sarek's secret identity revealed!

Weevil

2wbz3gh.jpg

Is this the Sarek who posts here? Probably...............not.

Weevil

Sarek is what I would almost consider a pocket Bear. He's just a little too tall to be a full pocket Bear, yet he's got that huggableness ~ that you want to go over and give him squeeze him tenderly since he's so darn cute... Steve has all that and more. His online nickname Sarek speaks of his logical side, yet here on PlanetBears we just love to look at his... well... softer yet husky side of him. Wonderful soothing eyes, charming smile, witty, intelligent and all the while, independent. Super catch if someone is able to steal this man's heart.
!

Seph

Retired Account
if there was a pic it aint showing weevil...

Seph

Retired Account

Weevil

Seph

Retired Account
im inclined to think this is sareks vice side, where he lets his metaphorical hair down, i expected less of him.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gaaah. Hide the thong shot behind spoilers or something, I'm never gonna be able to unsee that...

Seph

Retired Account
cant unsee the seen. i would abolish over half my memories if if i had that option.

Seph

Retired Account
cute.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
THREAD OF THE YEAR

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Weevil: said:
If it were a girl in that position no one would call it NSFW. You are being very sexist!
Not sexist, shallow. I firmly believe there should be a strict weight limit for the purchase and public use of thongs, speedos and string bikinis. You want to do it at home, fine by me, just for the love of God don't take pictures.

Seph

Retired Account
good point well made, im with him...

Seph

Retired Account
lol, are u sure? :hmmm:

Seph

Retired Account
ok we endeavor to search more thoroughly for an online Sarek with a bigger ass ;)