Satan Controls Survivalist Forums ACCPET JESUS NOW OR DIE!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
No. Go away.

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
You are the Lord General of your cum and shit stained fursuit and nothing more.

Warning: You have committed a hate crime. Special Detachment Michael has been sent to arrest you. Do not resist. We promise if you do not resist, you will be treated fairly.
You will be judged by the Holy Court, and apon finding you guilty you shall be imprisoned for 15 years.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Warning: You have committed a hate crime. Special Detachment Michael has been sent to arrest you. Do not resist. We promise if you do not resist, you will be treated fairly.
You will be judged by the Holy Court, and apon finding you guilty you shall be imprisoned for 15 years.

STFU AND DIE SHITSTAIN CUMGUZZLER!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

Poor, poor hypocrite. You don't even know what a 'hate-crime' is.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Now if *I* were a survivalist, I wouldn't discuss it with people. I'd just keep my guns, food, and cache of teen-age girls secret until I needed to do the "trade goods" thing.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
8 cases of MRE's in good condition, an automatic weapon in working order, and NO RETURNS.

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Poor, poor hypocrite. You don't even know what a 'hate-crime' is.

Silence. The Grand Council has deined a hate crime as any action or remark that defames or attempts to defame any hetrosexual, iregardless of the nature of their lifestyle. The Grand Council recognizes that within the bonds of a hetrosexual relationship conducted among consenting adults, there is nothing unbiblical about it. The Scriptures are neutral on such matters, in contrast to homosexuality or (God forbid!) beastiality.
The exceptions of course are pedos, rapists and their lot. It is entirely legal to defame or attack them. Those who do so are to be commended for their moral action.
Please choose your words carefully, Citizen. We would hate to arrest you for a hate crime.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Silence. The Grand Council has deined a hate crime as any action or remark that defames or attempts to defame any hetrosexual, iregardless of the nature of their lifestyle. The Grand Council recognizes that within the bonds of a hetrosexual relationship conducted among consenting adults, there is nothing unbiblical about it. The Scriptures are neutral on such matters, in contrast to homosexuality or (God forbid!) beastiality.
The exceptions of course are pedos, rapists and their lot. It is entirely legal to defame or attack them. Those who do so are to be commended for their moral action.
Please choose your words carefully, Citizen. We would hate to arrest you for a hate crime.

Words, my poor fool, constitute not a hate crime. Words, dear ignorant human, are protected under freedom of speech, even those strung together in phrases and sentences that may offend your unenlightened, backward and regressive sensibilities.

I would suggest you run along and rejoin Fred Phelp's congregation, but sadly, I suspect they would not welcome someone of the furry persuasion. Likewise, you would not fare well in the Middle East, where your views would be compatible, save for the furdom. Pity you can't find a niche to fit in, yes?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer