Saturday night, 7:30 p.m.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Been goofing off all day. Now it is dark. There are movies to be seen, restaurants to visit, family and other people to socialize with at the drum jam later. Time to go out.

What are you doing tonight?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Been goofing off all day. Now it is dark. There are movies to be seen, restaurants to visit, family and other people to socialize with at the drum jam later. Time to go out.

What are you doing tonight?

Drum jam eh? You know what they say - Once you go black, you can't get good credit.

I just finished eating some grilled meat and now I'm drinking a decent shiraz.
Thanks for asking.

Why haven't answered my friend request? Don't be a hater. You know my TK world revolves around your approval.

Mirah

I love you
I have two shows to go to tonight. One is improv one is music. Perhaps I will end the night smoking a cigar with my favorite neighbor.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Perhaps I will end the night smoking a cigar with my favorite neighbor.

The essence of life. What's your poison?

I've been working my way throught the Rocky Patel line. Edge is a good after meal smoke and reasonable priced. The Vintage 1990's a pretty good smoke too. I like Asthton VSG's when I can afford them and The Padron Aniversario's kick ass too (expensive).

Mirah

I love you
The essence of life. What's your poison?

I've been working my way throught the Rocky Patel line. Edge is a good after meal smoke and reasonable priced. The Vintage 1990's a pretty good smoke too. I like Asthton VSG's when I can afford them and The Padron Aniversario's kick ass too (expensive).

I think we smoke cheap flavored cigars.

I quit too Homo and thought smoking cigars would make me want to smoke more, but it doesn't. It is quite nice actually. I more enjoy the company.

Mirah

I love you
LOL.
Ok I am probably leaving now, but I really want a nap instead.
my high wore off and I don't think anything is going to be as funny now
blah

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Poor Eloisel. Her coffee clatch/tea cozy thread hijacked by real and decent people conversing and having a good time.

We don't need you you old hag.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think you guys ought to have hot monkey sex with 'Gear. He is more your type than mine.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Didn't have time for a movie but did enjoy dinner out and then being with the folks at the drum jam afterwards. There were dancers, singers, drummers, a violinist, a couple of guitarist, and some cowbell players as well. It was a very good time. I am going to spend more time practicing on my mountain dulcimer so I will feel comfortable to take it to these get togethers and playing with these people. That means something has to give to make time. Posting on TK or practicing on the mountain dulcimer. Hmmm... see some of you later.