Saturday Night

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I finally just finished my first bottle - a 2004 Australian Shiraz, by Rosemount. I'm debating whether or not I should go for a second bottle. What say you, TK?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Set 'em up... and knock 'em down, Dual.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm on a bottle of Pfalz Riesling now. It's perhaps a bit too fruity; apricot notes dominate.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I haven't been drunk or high since I was fucked up for essentially 11 days straight down at Dual's palace of intoxication. When I go back down there it will be loads of fun!!! Not sure I want to get as fucked up this time. Alcohol is fun, weed is fun, and overall intoxication is fun!!!! Three cheers for getting fucked up!!!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I haven't been drunk or high since I was fucked up for essentially 11 days straight down at Dual's palace of intoxication. When I go back down there it will be loads of fun!!! Not sure I want to get as fucked up this time. Alcohol is fun, weed is fun, and overall intoxication is fun!!!! Three cheers for getting fucked up!!!

I'll warn you, Hummus, I've not got very much weed left at all, and I can't get any more, as I allowed my 215 to expire. You can probably scrounge together a quarter, which I suppose at the rate you smoke, will last a while. :bergman: