Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday

It was cool. Here is an excerpt of his work:

Robert Vivian himself was the father of seven little Vivian Girls whose beauty could never be painted had they been seen for real. Of Violet, Joice, Jennie, and Evangeline, their beauty could never be described, but their nature and ways in goodness and soul was still more pretty and spotless. And no Evangeline St. Clare could beat them in their kind loving ways, and their love for God. They were always willing to do as they were told, keeping away from bad company and going to Mass and Holy Communion every day, and living the lives of little saints. The watchfulness of their parents made them what they were. They were Abbieannians by birth, but their parents, dreading the great Abbieannian storms, had left Abbieannia and first went to Angelinia. Hanson Vivian, who lost his wife and daughter, was their uncle and as pious as their father, but he was a Hercules for build, and a regular Samson for strength.

Way before Robert Vivian's children were born, Hanson had a pretty daughter by the name of Violet Vivian. She herself was a regular Eva St. Clare and also died at the same age as Little Eva did. She was killed by the great typhoon which swept Abbieannia, as already described in the first few pages of this chapter.

By the time our story opens, twenty-seven years after Hanson had left Abbieannia, three of Robert's other daughters, Daisy, Catherine, and Hettie, had been caught out in a large woods just as a terrific typhoon broke loose, sweeping a portion of the eastern coast of Angelinia. The frightful storm had lasted over two days, devastating a good many forests, and wrecking many cities and towns in its path. After the great storm, the little girls could not be found, though close searches had been made everywhere. Many days had passed, and still they had not been found. Robert had to give up the search in grief, though he, being a Catholic, did not give up prayer. He telegraphed the cities of Jennie Richee, Mic-Hollester, and Jennie-Wren-Town, and even Marcucian and Vivian Wickey, but no trace of them could be found.
— from Volume I, pp. 14-17.

'men of a kind who had a lust or mania for seeing what is inside of human beings. To try this on a man or a woman they did not have the nerve, so they picked on a little boy or girl for that purpose.'
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 1575.

In the dining room Penrod noticed a gas jet as having been lighted by whom he did not know ... As he reached up there started to come a real strange growling hissing sound, and as he turned the screw the flames suddenly grew bigger and started to curl along the ceiling. ... then there was a great roar and suddenly the whole room was enveloped in a rolling cloud of red and golden flames driving everyone out into the kitchen. It assumed a horrible shape with long hands clutching after them ... this dreadful phenomena lasted fully three minutes and gradually subsided with a moaning sound, as if someone was in awful pain.
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5305.

The story I have to tell this time is a ghastly indictment of human lethargy and short-sightedness in dealing with the homicidal spiritual pervert ... I the writer declare before God that it need not have happened if parents would listen to reason and keep by force their children away from Seseman's dangerous house. A little nine year old girl had been strangled, raped, and horribly murdered, not by a wicked sex man monster this time, as at first supposed, but by one of the fierce demons in Seseman's house itself.
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5432.

'I confess this causes me to lose my scientific poise.'
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5438.

'unknown unseen demoniacal degenerate, a felon demon who obsessed the strangely afflicted house.'
----Crazy House, volume one, p. 5438.

A davenport like chair was standing in the middle of the kitchen ... As she wondered exceedingly and thought it odd, a strong scent of blood assailed her nostrils. She at the same time thought the chair bulked strangely on the seat in the semi-darkness, then as she switched on the light (it was a wonder the demons allowed her to turn it on), she perceived to her consternation that the nude body of a child was draped face down ward across the back of the chair. Blood covered the floor around the chair. Violet rushed over, choking back a scream of instinctive terror. She realized in a few seconds that she was looking at a gutted corpse. Internal organs lay on the seat of the chair, and some under the body. A sash had been looped four times around the neck. The mouth was wide open and the tongue was sticking far out straight. The face was bloody. A pair of short white socks and red sandals constituted the only clothing. At first glance Violet had recognized the pathetic victim. The child was a daughter of the Flannigan family ... Pauline Flannigan the youngest of four children ... Pauline was just nine.
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5442.

Pauline had been assaulted by the unseen powers in a criminal manner by the unseen powers of darkness. Her body had been maltreated and gutted with the most brutal violence, the back being also lacerated when it had been ground against the rough kitchen floor. Consummation of the rape was incomplete, though they had not been for want of making the attempt. In the coroner's opinion she had died of strangulation prior to the sexual attack. Demons leave no clues which might serve to establish the identification of the demon killer ... No knife or instrument of any kind had been used in the disembowelment process. Something like great gigantic claws had torn her body open, not literally open but almost apart, and stranger yet, her heart and lungs were not in the body and could not be found anywhere.
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5448.

'The description of the demonical rape is not to be given here. It is unprintable.'
--Crazy House, volume one, p. 5476.

'You asked me how a couple of Sacred Heart pictures made by our pure hands. Every one of us girls are experts in artistic work. But I don't mean sacred heart pictures we see always like those hanging in our home.' 'But that's the only kind there ever are made.' said they altogether again. 'True,' admitted Violet, 'But this is my plan. One of us could go with Penrod to a bookstore, and buy a volume that shows the organic system inside of us human beings. And therefore ... ' 'Draw that,' giggled James, 'Violet is your upper story jangled out of tune?' 'No, no, wait until I explain. We can each make one sacred heart picture for every floor, but make the heart of natural form and beautify it and have each picture blessed.'
Crazy House, volume two, p. 6357.