Saw Richard Dawkins last night.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He wouldn't do any personal signature requests. me = very sad

He did sign my book anyway, though, so that's a plus.

Pic

eq005gijm403tvkjh0m5.jpg

I bootlegged the lecture. As soon as I rip it off my iPhone, I'll upload it here.

He was incredibly funny. He kept telling jokes throughout the entire hour and a half he was on stage.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cool, looking forward to seeing the vid. Was there a Q&A segment?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I only managed to record 45 min before my phone went dead. I only did a voice recording, though. The lecture hall was so small that if I sat there with my iPhone out recording the whole thing I'm pretty sure I would've gotten bounced. Philly library is pretty strict about that. The lecture itself was only 30 min. The q&a lasted well over an hour.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
That looks like an easy siggy to forge...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Why does that make you frown? Buy a bunch of his books this forge 'em and sell 'em.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So he does have a sense of humour then?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That looks like an easy siggy to forge...

I can't imagine anybody wasting their time doing that.

On an unrelated note, a MYSTERY DUAL just pmed me this photo.

pvp01zqb4ua3uiopbmyy.jpg

CaptainWacky

THE REFLECTION IN THE GLASSES IS WRONG, IT'S A FAAAAKE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You just can't accept the over whelming evidence that this is a real photo, which was printed in some newspaper... I've honestly forgotten which one, but it's there and you can look it up.

CaptainWacky

It was in private eye. A SATIRICAL MAGAZINE.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
So he does have a sense of humour then?

Yes, and I'll prove it. I ripped the bootleg off of my iPhone. It's a .mov file, but it's only audio. It's around 100mb and is 47min long. Great quality, if not a bit quiet, so just turn your speakers up. He's talking about his new book The Greatest Show On Earth: The Evidence for Evolution.

File Hosting
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JRBXTEQ0
or Torrent
http://www.mininova.org/tor/3077358

When he starts talking about the anatomy of animals, he'll start describing a horse, what's so funny is that he ends up giving a pair of upside down middle fingers to the crowd.

CaptainWacky

Crazy guy! (I'll download it later.)

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I went to a book signing a month or so ago, for a guy who's released a couple highly-praised comics collections. I introduced myself as the dual I frequent the messageboards as, and he signed my copy to that name.

I'M CRAZY, MAN...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I went to a book signing of Leona Lewis's autobiography a couple of weeks back and punched in the face while shouting "I LOVE YOU!" at the top of my voice.