Scott

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The proverbs task is why I still love Scott.

He brought healing to the house, and still got a fat crack in at Deana. :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked his never-ending list of reasons for nominating Luke S too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
His & Becky's little seat-belt play was funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Scott Mason given warning over Deana Uppal comments

“Oh my God, I just wanted to throw a glass of water at her. It annoys me, it has a slapability factor.”

How the hell is that a cultural slur? It's sexist but not racist. What Becky and Ash said was far worse.

Not to mention, Becky got no such warning when she called LukeA a "freak" and referred to him as "Mrs. A"...this is bullshit.

CaptainWacky

These Daily Star stories never end up being featured on the main show so there's no way of knowing if they're true.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh I forgot it was the eviction tonight (I mean I forgot it was Friday). I'm watching the twinks diving on the Beeb.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THIS is the problem with still using "vote to save" so late in the game. It's just not fair.

Fuck.

CaptainWacky

He was always going to go in a double eviction as Adam and Deana are more popular. I think he might still have gone in vote to evict as Deana fans would have voted tactically (porbably?)

I am surprised he went before Ashleigh. But there was probably hardly any votes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also, some people don't like poofs, but like tits.

CaptainWacky

Urgh.

PUT SOMEONE GOOD IN.

So, Scott. He was okay. Better than his VT made him see, but also annoying at times. He was good friends with some of the most horrible people in the house, so that didn't help him. Sometimes he showed sheeplike behaviour by joining in with their unjustified hate of Lauren or Deana or Benedict. And yet, he showed signs of decency by sometimes defending people being bitched about and going against the cunts. His highpoint was the whole rapscallion thing and going against Conor (for about a week before he started liking him again.) He was a good housemate though not one I'd consider worthy of winning.