Scripts Russell Brand is considering right now

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Beethoven 7
A hilarious caper with the ever lovable St Bernard. This time played by Will Ferrell in his first outing as a dog.

Russell plays a visiting British eccentric rock star who has to solve a crime involving the theft of a perfume recipe from a Beverley Hills residence.

Giggle Me Breathless
An all star cast of Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Grey in this new take said to be a mixture Gigli, Dirty Dancing and Gumball Rally.

Russell plays a visiting British eccentric rock star who has to help the three ladies choose their favourite funny man. Rick Schneider and Tom Green co star.

GO...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Hangover 3
In this one, all the great jokes are told again - why? Because imagination and originality are for DULLARDS! Watch as Mike Tyson, jumping naked oriental guy and something they have to carry round are dredged back up again for our consumption.

Russell plays a visiting British eccentric rock star who appears wearing a nappy. They tell a joke about British people having bad teeth, that will make you laugh so hard you might choke on your chocolate pretzels.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I fuck Katy Perry every night.

Russle Brand stars as a lucky cunt.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He needs to contact Burt Reynolds to get another Cannonball Run movie going before he dies (Burt or Russell, either way).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CAT CLEANERS: The Movie.

When Lucy quits Cat Cleaners to live in Australia for some reason, DJ and Jock begin a MADCAP trip around the world to bring her back! Watch out for very special appearances by Russell Brand as Lucy's new boyfriend, a heroin addict with a heart of gold but also he's always naked for some reason, and Vinnie Jones as a soccer hooligan who stabs people for looking at him!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
had to stop just because they are such twats, but he acquitted himself well.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]pP-PF4nKb0I[/YOUTUBE]

FOR CASSIE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet Russel FEARED FOR HIS LIFE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked his style of killing them with kindness. And it got genuine answers. He could be the new, sexier, louder Louis Theroux! (I'm as big a Louis Theroux fan as anyone, but I think he's taking a break)

CaptainWacky

Louis is going to spend some time with Dave Lee Travis and Freddie Starr. On an island.