Scriptural Proof Tea is Evil, bUT wINE IS oF gOD!! accpet jesus or DIE!!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I see...please provide chapter, verse, and be prepared to discuss context and your intellectual shortcomings..

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Why is it whenever you talk, I hear the "Haunting Torgo Theme" play in my head?

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Why is it whenever you talk, I hear the "Haunting Torgo Theme" play in my head?

No where in the Scriptures is tea mentioned. The Lord Jesus Christ did drink wine, showing this beverage is a godly drink.
Tea has caffeine in it, a drug that millions of "legal" dope fiends in America are addicted to. It is a "gateway" drug, and it's users often end up using meth amphetamines once they can no longer get "high" from caffeine.
Wine, on the other hand, has never left to people being dope fiends. The Scriptures do warn people not to become drunk, however. It is also not true, as blasphemers say, that Jesus did not drink wine. God Incarnate did indeed drink wine.
The Mormons are right about tea and caffeine, allthough they are accursed heretics who will burn in Hell eternal for there heresy.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
No where in the Scriptures is tea mentioned. The Lord Jesus Christ did drink wine, showing this beverage is a godly drink.
I beg to differ: Jesus drank wine for supper, got imprisoned the next morning before breakfast and was executed the following day.