Seeking 1 Good TK Lawyer To Represent me in the Badlands

Love Child

One Love
I would prefer someone who is impartial, but that is not necesary. I am seeking legal council please apply below or in private.
Thank you.

P.S. its just for fun don't get all whoopty do excited there mm. OK!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My Gawd, I haven't hit "Mark Forum as Read" so many times on one day in quite some time...

;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
HAWT!

*SQUIRTZ*

SHOCKODOOBIE!2,341;123J45

Thesaurus

Spell Check's Brother
If I may volunteer my services, madam, in my youth I studied the King's Law alongside my eventual profession, thesaury. Should you ever require counsel in matters troll or otherwise, summon me posthaste.

Love Child

One Love
If I may volunteer my services, madam, in my youth I studied the King's Law alongside my eventual profession, thesaury. Should you ever require counsel in matters troll or otherwise, summon me posthaste.

I might be a demanding client. I would like it if you would perform many services for me of which I am sure you are capable. Do you have blond or blonde hair by any chance?

Thesaurus

Spell Check's Brother
My hair is a caramel shade of dirty blond, or rather, it was once upon a time. Now, where once there was gold, a silvery yellow reigns. As your advocate, I shall endeavor to perform any task or service you may request of me.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Tell you what. If the plaintiffs in this case promise to drop the charges, and suspend the usage of said duals in this current election, I'll rewrite the Spamstitution in order to accommodate these problems and we'll take a second vote on the duals in question.

I doubt anyone has any objection to the votes against Cacophony and GrandTheftCow.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I object!