Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking A Recipe...

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
..for a cool, fruity type cocktail that will knock me on my ass, but will taste good goin' down. This gal's ready to partay! :bigass:

jungle juice.

take a cooler, cut up a lot of various fruit, dump it in, take a lot of your favorite alcohols, dump it in,
Ducktape the cooler closed, tightly, and airtight, let it sit for a week.
carefull opening it, and that shit will knock you out.

Chambord Kamikaze

3 shots PREMIUM vodka
1/2 shot Cointreau
1/2 shot Chambord
1/2 shot lemon or lime juice (I prefer lime)
1/2 shot simple syrup (just 1 part water and 1 part sugar, dissolved)

Use cheaper ingredients at your own peril. You can substitute triple sec for Cointreau and raspberry liqueur for Chambord, but make ABSOLUTELY certain it's not sour raspberry liqueur.

That tastes great going down, and will knock you on your ass. I guarantee it.

^ OMG!! I think I just had an orgasm just thinking about that drink!!!

Awesome, simply awesome drink!!

Yes, the Chambord Kamikaze is indeed orgasmic. And incredibly dangerous. Even I have been known to get a little shitty drinking these.

It can be amusing. I also become incredibly generous, so you might well leave my house with my widescreen TV in tow.

Of course, you'll get a phone call the next morning, after I've sobered up . . .

Oooh, goodness gracious me (girlish giggle). I think I'd like to see that one of these days, too, 6. It would be...quite amusing.

I'm actually going out tomorrow for the ingredients. Tomorrow night will be very interesting. Stay tuned... :smooch:

I've been using a vodka called "Six" lately. (Fitting, I know). It's pretty good, and is substantially cheaper than some of the other premium vodkas out there right now.

Tanqueray also makes a good vodka, though I know most people think of them as makers of gin. But I liked their vodka--straight, out of the freezer--better than the more expensive Three Olives.

Tonight I'm sober, and refuse to give it up.

Plus, the upscaling, multi-region DVD player arrives tomorrow.

What will I watch first . . . ?

Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn? Nope.

I probably should watch something visually stunning, so I can see what the higher resolution does.

Is ST:TMP going to look good at 720p/1080i? I can't remember whether or not there were issues with how the SE would look were it actually transferred to film and projected at that resolution.

Hmm...

If I remember correctly (and I try not to, these days), I think it does look great at that resolution.

No, it definitely does because I remember watching it projected on a really large screen. That would be a good choice, my friend.

But, if you decide to watch the documentaries, have some tomatoes ready to throw at the screen. Y'know...just 'cause... ;)

Er, shit..wrong account.

One question, 6, my dear, physically fit, piece of manmeat.

Where do I get those ingredients? At any liquor store? Tell, me darlin', so i can prepare for tomorrow night's festivities. :smooch: