Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking A Recipe...

Number_6 said:
It can be amusing. I also become incredibly generous, so you might well leave my house with my widescreen TV in tow.

Of course, you'll get a phone call the next morning, after I've sobered up . . .

*snicker* Oh now I really can't wait.

Course I've been told I can be fun when I'm buzzed as well. Singing and bawdiness usually follow the fourth drink. ;)

It usually takes me two drinks to become bawdy, myself. What can I say, I'm very easily amused. :D

Though you would not want to hear me sing. Trust me...it ain't pretty... ;)

Takes three or four good-size portions of beer to get to me, maybe two or three rapid-fire shots. No idea why I get the effects backward.

Number_6 said:
I've been using a vodka called "Six" lately. (Fitting, I know). It's pretty good, and is substantially cheaper than some of the other premium vodkas out there right now.

Tanqueray also makes a good vodka, though I know most people think of them as makers of gin. But I liked their vodka--straight, out of the freezer--better than the more expensive Three Olives.

One of the alcohol demos that came to school was the owner of
DUE. He makes grappa and vodka.
The cool thing about his vodka is that instead of taking off the 5% each side during distilling, he takes off 15% so that he gets the least amount of impurities.
And you can get two unusual flavors, Charrdonnay and Merlot. Very good tasting.
And the golden aged grappa was good too.