Send moneh pee ell ess.

The Question

Eternal
I'll write you a custom story for it. Any subject you want, but the length depends on how much you send.

ChipIn: Donation for Stories by John Castle

PM me if you sent something, what you want in your story and the email address for me to send the story to.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's this cost, you little whore? :D

The Question

Eternal
Depends on how much story you want. 10,000 words would be about $150USD. Less words = less money. But really the whole thing's on donations anyway, so whatever ya feel like sending will determine the starting point for negotiating how long your story will be.

jack

Can it be an American Psycho type story where I have wheezie tied to a makeshift plywood pillory in her cellar?

The Question

Eternal
Can it be an American Psycho type story where I have wheezie tied to a makeshift plywood pillory in her cellar?

It can be whatever kind of story you want, even that. :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If I had a cellar with a pillory, it would already be occupied.

The Question

Eternal
Now, I'm not kidding one bit. If there's a story -- any story, any subject, any theme, and I don't care how perverse -- I'll write that story for you. Of course, as has been posted, the more story you want, the more donation I would appreciate -- but I'll write it, and write it pro quality.

jack

It can be whatever kind of story you want, even that. :)

I'd pay if I got to titfuck her, cut off her arms, and pull her trachea out through her throat so after I popped her eyes in a jelly of fats with a bic lighter, she resembled some sort of twisted cockroach.

Seriously.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Saint, be sure you get the money first and that it is accepted at your local bank as legal tender.

Homo Erectus

I'd pay if I got to titfuck her, cut off her arms, and pull her trachea out through her throat so after I popped her eyes in a jelly of fats with a bic lighter, she resembled some sort of twisted cockroach.

Seriously.

I believe you.

The Question

Eternal

Seriously.

Then pony up the dough, Jack, and you shall have exactly the story you desire. As abhorrent as I find such fare, you'll discover that I'm well capable of providing exactly what you ask for. But please do make it worth my time and effort. You have the link; it's up yonder. Kick down a substantial donation and you shall have the (admittedly horrific) tale you describe.

The Question

Eternal
Of course, I get the feeling that Jack isn't really serious about hiring me. (Now, I wonder why that might be.)

The fact is that my writing IS pro-tier. You've all seen that who have read any of the snippets I've put down here. And I'm really not kidding, I need the work. Eating > not eating, and I've been doing the latter for a few days now.

I'm not looking for charity. I have a genuinely valuable skill. I'm willing to trade my time and effort in applying that skill in barter for survival.

jack

I can put forty bucks up. Do you dare to do the deed and start a thread?

jack

I'll do it tonight. I got good tips today ;D

jack

I'll send you the script after I pay the tab. will forty buy me this?