I feel like I have to add pictures
and I am not so good
at finding pictures

So the only thing I feel I could contribute
is
stories and writing

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You're welcome! And thank you Kitty for edumacating me that just because noone else replies to a spam thread it means I replied out of pity.

No. Go back pages and pages of Badlands threads. LC floods, with one response (if any) in the threads. Guess who that sole response is from.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No. Go back pages and pages of Badlands threads. LC floods, with one response (if any) in the threads. Guess who that sole response is from.

Congrats Kitty, you're so cool and perfect. Everyone responds multiple times to your threads. Tell us all how we can be so cool and perfect like you.:phplaugh:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Congrats Kitty, you're so cool and perfect. Everyone responds multiple times to your threads. Tell us all how we can be so cool and perfect like you.:phplaugh:

Point still missed.

LC creates her share of non-flood threads.
The flood threads aren't needed, and you don't need to idiot bump them with a post as pointless as the thread flood in the first place.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Point still missed.

LC creates her share of non-flood threads.
The flood threads aren't needed, and you don't need to idiot bump them with a post as pointless as the thread flood in the first place.

But LC works so hard on those spam floods. It isn't right for all that hard work to go to waste.

I pity posted a reply to your suicidal smilie spam, Kitty. Fair is fair.