place
is
doing
good
or
not

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I don't have to say anything. You knew what you doing making ten useless threads with the same title.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Solution one.
Don't start ten useless threads with the same title which will ultimately get only a dozen views and a single pity spam response from Loktar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Solution two: Don't mess with Badlands spam tradition. Gee I thought the point of threads was to reply to them. I can't help noone else was around to reply to them. So sorry noone is falling for your obvious cry for attention. Go try your martyr and snitch act elsewhere.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The pattern is when LC floods the board, you pity post a response in every thread. I'm not referring to just this occasion.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
The pattern is when LC floods the board, you pity post a response in every thread. I'm not referring to just this occasion.

Its not a pity post, Its just a post. Whenever a guy responds to a thread made by me they get attacked by you. Loktar and I go way back, I thought I didn't have to explain this to you anymore.
Also, we have fun doing this. I can't say I see you having fun.
Pity.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
LOL I remember going to Day Care to do my flooding-do you remember who followed me there Kitty? You did. Yes. I made my threads out of the way in a forum where post count doesn't count and you still followed me there.

I say it is you with the problem. Not me. Not anyone else. You.

Go Away.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL I remember going to Day Care to do my flooding-do you remember who followed me there Kitty? You did. Yes. I made my threads out of the way in a forum where post count doesn't count and you still followed me there.

Go Away.

Poor Kitty so sorry noone is paying you enough attention. So sorry you can't find anything in the spam threads to give you the lulz and drama you crave so you have to make some lame attack on LC and me.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Go Away.

You tried this before, and backed off once it was explained. Remember? It had nothing to do with you.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
would it help if i came in here and said something about all this as if I knew what was going on?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
would it help if i came in here and said something about all this as if I knew what was going on?

Kitty bored, can't find anything to reply to(on any board apparently) so she comes here to manufacture some lame drama and attack/criticize ILC and me for our spamming technique.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
answer the question!