Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll!

Whatever you say, darling. I won't bother looking up all the other snide comments you've made.

If you decide you do have something to say to me in the future, I'd be more than happy to hash it out with you in a separate thread.

Ok, jello pool is ready....

03jellopooljpg8zj.jpg

GO FOR IT!!

S. SaDiablo said:
Whatever you say, darling. I won't bother looking up all the other snide comments you've made.

If you decide you do have something to say to me in the future, I'd be more than happy to hash it out with you in a separate thread.

You find slights where none are given. Perhaps it is just because you're feeling insecure. Or perhaps you just don't like sharing a topic of your own creation with anyone else.

If I had something to say to you I would, as shown above by your name calling and my response. If you don't want someone to call you on your rude behavior, then don't come out swinging with nastiness as exhibited above over something that was directed to another poster. Not everything is about you. As for your continued hostilities, please feel free to play the home version.

*begins making jello shots*

Why am I beginning to think the title of this thread should read "Come inside and get trashed"? ;) Or should that be "Cum inside..." Hm.