Shall we post about Troll Kingdom?

Weevil

Let's see... spam, flame, troll...

I think I'll wade through threads and write shit down. As you might have noticed I dislike QSF, QSF threads, QSF posts and QSFians (Thank God TK got rid of them.)

Or did it?

The Today's Posts function should provide the samples necessary for what I have in mind.

Today 05:10 AM is the last post listed in my Today's Posts. It's not 5AM but I never put in the correct info for my profiles, even the timezone. I am that paranoid but can't be bothered to look for a proxy. Anyway.

Posts mentioning TK, this board, that thread, those members and how howwible they are, will be filed under TK. Posts mentioning something interesting will be filed under 'other'.

Pretty much all posts from the MF will be 'other.' Pretty much all posts from the Badlands will be 'TK'. But I'll check them anyway.

1 Mentalist, other
2 Jack, TK
3 Jack, TK
4 Wacky, other
5 Tisi, other
6 Seph, other
7 Loktar, other
8 Jack, TK
9 Dirk Funk, TK
10 Jack, TK
11 Loktar, TK
12 missmanners, TK
13 GTC, TK
14 Jack, TK
15 Dono, TK
16 Jack, TK
17 Jack, other (triple-checked)
18 Conchaga, TK
19 Dono, TK
20 Conchaga, TK
21 Mentalist, other
22 curiousa2z, other
23 darthsikle, TK
24 Gagh, TK (hard to classify these)
25 Aquehonga, TK
26 J&L Massacres, other
27 Tisi, other
28 Dr Dave, other
29 Tisi, other
30 Wacky, other
31 Lilac, TK
32 Aque, TK
33 Jack, TK
34 Archibald, other
35 '', other
36 '', other
37 '', other
38 Kitty, TK
39 Archibald, TK
40 Weevil, TK
41 '', TK
42 Gagh, TK
43 Jack, TK
44 Kitty, TK
45 Archibald, other
46 Wacky, other
47 Cassie, other
48 Archibald, TK
49 mm, TK
50 Archibald, TK
51 BlindGroping, TK
52 Seph, TK
53 Wacky, other
54 BG, other
55 Fuddle, other
56 curious, other
57 tisi, other
58 dave, other
59 fuddle, other
60 cassie, other
61 curious, other
62 Wacky, other
63 tomtrek, other
64 cassie, other
65 wacky, other
66 Cassie, other
67 Sausage, other
68 tomtrek, other

OK I'm not counting MF posts anymore.

1 Jack, TK
2 Seph, TK
3 Jack, TK
4 Jack, TK

In fact, I'm not counting anymore posts anymore, because we all know what they'll show. I'll skim through it and write down the proportion some other time.

This is my hypothesis of 'Troll Kingdom Warming.' Basically, the more bullshit about TK is spewed, the more bullshit gets trapped in its own greenhouse effect until it becomes a board about itself. For the purposes of this study I did not differentiate between good bullshit and bad bullshit.

Thank you. This is one of those things I was interested in knowing. The faster I finish this post, the faster I can get back to something else. No real point or statement I'm trying to make. But if it makes you just a little hesitant to post about TK... Good!

102 weevil, TK

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You must've missed my thread about Care Bears.

Love Child

One Love
Do you think Kitty will let me touch her fur tonight? Just a little, like maybe I'll pretend I did it on accident, and she won't really mind, and then I won't do it again for a very long time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do you think Kitty will let me touch her fur tonight? Just a little, like maybe I'll pretend I did it on accident, and she won't really mind, and then I won't do it again for a very long time.

Scratch behind the ears, see if you can get that leg action going.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The irony in posting a thread about TK to tell us to stop posting about TK...

In point of fact, most people here have nothing in common BUT TK. Therefore, no matter what form of measurement you use, the results will be skewed toward posts that are limited to internal goings on. This is true of any board, not just here.

Besides, posting about how badly you want to deflower some of the women of a particular board is not posting about the board, it's posting about wood. Heyyooooo!

Weevil

I get one whiny QSFish post/thread and I choose this one.

Weevil

I would have to count them as TK if I got to them. They disrupted/made fun of a TK thread.

If they disrupted a Luci thread, would I count them as Other? I'll know after coffee.