Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Mirah

I love you
I saw the first part of it last night and may catch more of it tonight. I enjoyed what I saw so far! Also we are playing it for 2 weeks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Vidman drives me crazy sometimes
Yeah me too. I was watching Free Guy and the last five minutes of the movie was in Italian for some reason. I tried to fix it, even made sure the language was set to English, but nothing worked.

Fun Lovin' Dave

It was good but not excellent which for a Marvel movie makes it one of the best!
I have not been as enthusiastic about marvel movies since Endgame.

This one doesn't interest me much either but it's hard to not be curious with the stellar reviews it's gotten. I haven't been to the theater in nearly 2 years!

Mirah

I love you
I've enjoyed this movie very much and I think all movies should just be like this now.
Fantasy and dragons and arrows.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should make a sequel to Speed.

Mirah

I love you
Tonight will be the final showing in the small theater and I won't get to watch much of it as tonight is popcorn machine cleaning night (it only takes me 15 minutes anyways) and it is "change the posters and the readerboard" night.

I will have to catch the full movie at some point.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I really liked it, did give me a bit of black pantha vibes, but with a lot less extras.

The main two leads where charamatic, and the bad guy was kind of sympathetic, especially at the end, and it was great to see Trevor Slattery again.

jack

Going to watch it on Disney+ tonight. Just started streaming today!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Kate is going to be the next Hawkeye, but it's Kate Bishop rather than Katy from Legend of the Ten Rings.

It was a fun movie I liked it!

jack

Yes! I made a big batch of popcorn and we had a movie date!

It was a fun movie and I liked it a lot! It spun out a lot from the early issues of the series. This was the first appearance in comics and some of this storyline was in the movie.

3bf6a39c7faa3389abc009c71285f234.jpg