She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Bride from Kill Bill deserved to be put in a coma for making the other assassins wear ugly bridesmaid dresses.

CaptainWacky

Nice episode, it was good that the support group guys were actually all nice and helped her. Shame about Josh being a meninist.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The superhero support group was cute!

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Daredevil episode was a lot of fun; like the Wong/Madisynn episode it felt like it could have been a crossover issue of a comic and those are the best episodes!

I can't remember if Matt and Karen were together when Daredevil ended (I guess not.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh the dark hallway Daredevil fight was great, JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I've yet to watch the Daredevil episode, but I have nothing to say that's really positive about this series so far.

1. The CG is just off. She-Hulk seems to jerk about and not move humanly - whereas with the Hulk model there's no problem. That's the difference between TV and movie budgeting I guess.
2. Tatiana Maslanay is wasted with this half-arsed writing of the She Hulk character. Where is She Hulk's confidence? Her joy de vivre that makes the character so fun.
3. The stories have just been fucking appalling. No gravitas, the comedy naff. Tatiana is all wrong - she carries no thread, just reduced to a sideshow piss-take.

I'll watch the latest one tonight. I'm not banking on anything exceptional. This has been a massive let down of one my fave characters of my teens.

JOHN BARROWMAN

Juggernaut of Saturday nights!
Now Daredevil’s in it I actually have to watch it despite all the above which I’ll no doubt agree with.

GOSHDARNIT.

The Question

Eternal
The only way I'd watch even one episode of this garbage is if they finally bring in...

Squirrel Girl.

I mean, from what little I've bothered to give any attention to so far, it's already that level of absurd. If they go all-in on the absurdity and bring in Squirrel Girl, then I'll bother actually watching.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Fun last episode, the nature of the 4th wall break may be lost on anyone that pirates this.

CaptainWacky

It is now canon that the MCU is run by a robot who demands fomulaic endings so we can't complain about that anymore.

It was good; I found it fun! The opening recreating the old Incredible Hulk show was great. The CGI on She-Hulk walking around the studios looked much better than some of the previous episodes (and made the joke about telilng her to turn back human because she was too expensive work!) I liked how college-age Jen had Cosima's hair.

I liked the show overall. It could have gone harder on the comedy at times, there were some story stuff that seemed rushed (Titania never really became a thing, Emil getting sent down for ten years just for doing speaking events seems harsh!), but I liked it. Tatiana Maslany was great and has charm leaking out of her charmholes. All the supporting characters fun (if sometimes underused!) and I liked how, say, Daredevil could guest star and perfectly adapt to the tone of the show.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's a fun show, and I enjoyed it.

I loved the recreation of the old Hulk tv show. I used to watch that when I was a kid.

CaptainWacky

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
311707890_10158759977892478_5291407021554831190_n.jpg

Mirah

I love you
I thought it was cute!

I finally just started watching! It was cute! And I felt like I was watching a video game. And I wondered with every boulder throw and tree smash what was happening to all of the animals. Or was that too much of a woke environmental statement?! Oh dear!

Cue 2 guys in thread talking about what they deemed as annoying female super hero trope, woke language and then proceed to be every annoying guy trope. Super Hilarious!

The Question

Eternal
And then it turned out that even the people who made it thought it was shit. Because they made it shitty on purpose.

You should go :rolleyes: at them. That'll show 'em.