Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shitty Dual's Coffee Table Photo Album

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean, I can understand the reasons (bandwidth drain, image stretching, etc.) but still kinda sucks the fun out it, no? It's kind of depressing to see something you've taken the effort to rehost (I'm trying to cut down on hotlinking) resized like that. It takes the spontaneity away, like half-hearing a joke in a crowded bar and, while everyone else is laughing, you just smirk, befuddled, and ask whoever told it to repeat it --and of course then it's not quite as funny.

I know it's only the effort of a single click to get the full image, and yet...I mean, even the little "!" bars are ugly, as well as a distraction.

I've just started doing this sort of thing at another site, so if that pans out I don't know if I'll continue doing it here.

I happen to agree. I would like to see the bar vanish and this forum exempt from any resizing. I had already asked Hambil if we can get a hack thats forum specific. Usually if some tinkering doesn't work, we do away with it.

;)
mm

Make it 1400 x 1000 and you have a deal.

Some of the high res stuff I have is nearly 2000 x 1500.

At least 1400x1000 will look somewhat normal.

1220503858894.jpg