Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shitty Dual's Coffee Table Photo Album

1195876466103.jpg

Cacophony said:
You posting dirty things SD? ;)
Those arbitrary pricks at Photobucket will block a pic for the dumbest reasons. There's a simple way to restore it, though, and I haven't gotten the same one blocked twice...yet.

If it isn't up in a few minutes try again later. It's a good one.

It's funny, I have some pretty... questionable pictures on my photobucket, and I've never had anything blocked.

But how do you restore it if they do?

It's funny, I have some pretty... questionable pictures on my photobucket, and I've never had anything blocked.

But how do you restore it if they do?

You have to go into options and check the "scramble filename" box when uploading (it'll only work for those). That'll give your pic an arbitrary combination of letters & numbers for a filename, while keeping the original name intact. If it gets blocked, re-name the original file the exact scramble-name, and upload it again. The hyperlink may take a while to catch up, but I've restored a handful of blocked pics here that way (though AFAIK it only works once).

I think my account got "tagged" at some point, so they check on it every now and then...may have to start a new one.

Looking for a new thesaurus site (Dictionary.com's version sucks ten kinds of ass), and found this one one. Occasionally I'm a sucker for the cute.

76942598.gif

EDIT: (I had no idea it was transparent!)