Shitty trolls have no respect. Cowardly fuck heads.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why are certain posters here so obsessed with playing the cupcakeer word game with me(Blackfoot)?

I mean, why post something on the net that you wouldn't say to my face if we met in rel life. Its cowardly and un-called for.

:popcorn:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Anonymity affords us the opportunity to say to you what we can't normally say in polite society, yet we all really want to. Besides, on here, if you act like a cupcakeer, you'll get called a cupcakeer. So, you are what you are: a cupcakeer.

I'm not a small guy. If I felt like calling a stupid black guy a cupcakeer to his face and it's just me an him in a fair fight, I'd do exactly that. So, come to Philly, look me up, and I'll happily call you a cupcakeer to your face.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I call white guys rednecks and white trash to their faces. The color of your skin doesn't prevent me from telling you you're a fucking moron.

The color of your skin just determines what type of moron you are.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm not a small guy. If I felt like calling a stupid black guy a cupcakeer to his face and it's just me an him in a fair fight, I'd do exactly that.

That statement makes me(Blackfoot) believe your nothing more than a cowardly little girly nerd fuck. Why should I believe you'll do that?
I'm not a small guy.

^I proved my point right there^

So, come to Philly, look me up, and I'll happily call you a cupcakeer to your face.

Dec 28: DAL @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 1:00 PM.

Conchaga vrs Blackfoot??

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FIGHT! FIGHT!

miamiHORROR

Conchaga's Sister
Suck my fat uncut clit

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
On the bright side, it'd mean you wouldn't have to worry about him too much...

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I can just imagine what would happen if your sister (should you have one) brought home a bf...