Should having sex with little girls be legalized?

Cranky Bastard

Pedophilia is the big push coming after polygamous marriage following gay marriage. The term "adult-child sex" is already being bandied by the media.

Cranky Bastard

I support "civil unions" (not marriage), I support polygamy (for the idiot man who wants to abuse himself), but I do not support pedophilia - no matter what cute little term is used to dress it up.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
I support "civil unions" (not marriage), I support polygamy (for the idiot man who wants to abuse himself), but I do not support pedophilia - no matter what cute little term is used to dress it up.
They'd looove it at WF.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Anyone care to guess why HeroicFool disappeared off the internet for such a long time?

I know.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, I mean before he made his dramatic return here and at EI.

The Question

Eternal
I'm beyond sick of this pussyfooting pisshole antic of calling things anything but what they are in order to not hurt anyone's little feeeeewings.

"Gay marriage" is deviant, if you are a "polyamorist", You Are In Fact A Fucking Slut, and "Adult-Child Sex" is fucking Child Molestation.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
A child is still a child and cannot give consent to engage in sex. It doesn't matter if the child is 14 and "mature" looking, the child does not have the life experience nor the maturity to understand what she (or he) would be getting into. No matter the circumstances, it is child rape. The molester deserves society's contempt for being the vile excuse for a human being. I personally would hope that our penal laws could be changed to allow for life imprisonment without parole for pedophiles.

Cranky Bastard

Brain development goes on into the early 20s. In other words, 18 is still too fucking young to be doing stupid things and acting mature.

22-23 for women and 25 for men were the ages that resulted in a fully developed brain. I firmly believe those ages should represent adulthood for each sex.

Tyrant

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Hey, I remember that. :lol:

Kinda got swept under the rug, didn't it?
:scared:

Tyrant

Well apparently he's a 'nice guy,' meaning, a pussy vulture so desperate he has to delude himself into thinking he's completely 'innocent.'

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Messenger said:
Well apparently he's a 'nice guy,' meaning, a pussy vulture so desperate he has to delude himself into thinking he's completely 'innocent.'
They always do. A pedophile or teen splitter will use any reason they can think of to be attracted to young girls without saying they're attracted to young girls.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Grandtheftcow said:
Ah there we are. That's why it was so disturbing when he started to prey on Sadi. Such a weak young emotionally vulnerable woman is quite a catch for someone like him.

Young enough to bleed, young enough to breed :D

just kidding ;)

Actually I pefer old ladies :devious: