Should having sex with little girls be legalized?

Cranky Bastard

In my experience, the least satisfying screws were the ones fresh out of school. Teen pussy = dead screw.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had teen pussy, when I was 16.

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
Stupid question: Should having sex with little girls be legalized?

Smart answer: No. But killing dumbfucks who want to do this and people who ask this question should be legalized tomorrow.

Instead we waste time outlawing smoking when we could be taking care of pedophile monsters.

America the blind.

Tyrant

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
HF said:
Apparently I have been branded a pedophile in some corners of the web for living with a twenty year old, so the flexibility seems to stretch past the age of consent in cases in which people want slander or are just plain jealous...
Considering I couldn't find anyone younger than me who'd be comparable in age difference I'll just claim I'm "slandering" gramps here simply because he's a sick fuck who likes to prey on young women who have obvious issues.

I wonder if he went to child prostitutes before he found Sadi.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
1170569263145.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
For those of you playing at home, Stephanie on Lazytown aka Julianna Rose Mauriello, is 16 going on 17 this May. So, she's legal meat... at least in Arkansas she is.

From what I know of Canada, she was probably legal before she had a downstairs rug.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1559611/

Tyrant